Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes it's not looking good for Carter but it never from after the first frame really.
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by Black_cat View Post
      But exciting nonetheless.
      This has been such a dull, dross match. Its such a crap, anti climatic way to end the season. Any idiot in the crowd shouting "Come on Ronnie" need their heads checked or do they love boring onesided crap.
      TSF World Champion 2010
      TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
      BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Ali needs to win this frame . no reason why he shouldn't......

unless he does that!

Comment

• Carter just went in-off the blue, ending a 17 break with 5 more points handed to Ronnie. But Ronnie then jaws the red off the top right pocket.
          "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

• another chance. got it

Comment

• Carter closes the gap to 8-4 at the mid session interval .... hes had more chances already from osullivan compared to what hendry had in his whole semifinal.

Comment

• 8-4 to ROS.

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Carter with a 76 break takes the frame and makes it 8-4.

Comment

• win the first after the interval and Carter will feel very good.

Comment

• Ali should be nicknamed "The Rabbit" not "The Captain"....(he looks like one, he has fast moves and he seems to be scared all the time)

Comment

• If he could 2 of the next 4 he will still be in with a fighting chance

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                          If he could 2 of the next 4 he will still be in with a fighting chance
                          I think 3 out of 4 is very realistic. O'Sullivan is losing concentration and hopefully Griffiths can give some great words of wisdom to Carter.
                          TSF World Champion 2010
                          TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                          BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Hope your right!

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Frame 13 begins with Ronnie shooting a 22 break, only to once again jaw the red at the top right pocket.

A Carter safety attempt leaves that red available, this time with Ronnie making good on the shot and starting a new break, so far at 16.

Comment

• Carter makes it 8-5 now with a quality break of 81

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Working...
                                X