X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robertson and Stevens both 1 frame up

Comment

Stevens looked good in the balls, Higgins in first in Frame 2 and looks OK too.

Actually shaping up nicely to be one of the classic first round games...

Comment

Originally Posted by rambon View Post
        Stevens looked good in the balls, Higgins in first in Frame 2 and looks OK too.

Actually shaping up nicely to be one of the classic first round games...
        yep, he does indeed look quite sharp. 7 years ago this would have been a lot of folks idea of a great final. potential classic 1st rounder....

Comment

its live from first ball on Eurosport1!!! . but i am zapping to Saturday Morning Kitchen in between frames.

Originally Posted by rambon View Post
          Now THAT is a good question. BBC website shows it in the UK, but what about us lot abroad? Anyone?

Comment

if it wasnt for that red i think he could have got a total clearance, though the colours aint great

still 2-1 regardless, and a century for machoo....+?

Comment

Great 147 attempt by Stevens. The guy always saves his form for the World Champs eh

Comment

He looks very comfortable in amongst the balls! Could this be his year? :snooker:

Comment

thanks to eurosport i cant access the stream in malaysia. have to miss out on all this action...keep the updates coming!!
                  screw it

http://90minutesandmore.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave View Post
                    He looks very comfortable in amongst the balls! Could this be his year? :snooker:
                    if he wins this match then no reason not to, though id still have at leat 4 players ahead of him on my "to win" list after a completed 1st round. would like to see it though

Comment

Bond is in with a chance after Robertson just misjudged the cannon on the two next to the cusion.

And Bond lays a very good snooker behind the pink up near the left baulk corner.

Comment

I would like to see a match Stevens - Day next thursday, prefer it actually. The Welsh battle!

Comment

Think this frame before the mid session interval is already vital. If Mat goes 3-1, he will win the match

Comment

2-2 in the higgins match at the interval

shaping up to be a great game

robertson leads 2-0 on the other table....frame 3 is close

Comment

That missed cut on the blues into the right middle pocket will surely cost Bond the frame?

Comment

Yes, looks a great evening to be. I am going to store a couple of vino bottles to go with the drama later this night.

Comment

Working...
                                X