hendry babyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
    I couldnt agree more about the performance from Shaun against Marco however the better players tend to get stronger as the tournament progresses as we know. Hendrys performance against Ding was nothing short of fabulous however I just feel as though Shaun will be stronger than hendry throughout the 3 sessions.
    as i said mate its another day and another doller as they say but just as shaun will get stronger im expecting Hendry to get stronger.....

the way hendry played last year to beat Allen,Ding and Day id agree Shaun would have been a different kettle of fish altogether but he played better this time to beat Ding and if he carries that confidence he must have gained from that match in to the QF there will be fireworks over the next few days.......

yes on paper shaun is favarate and quite rightly but ive not seen hendry play with that same feel i had from him on friday at the crucible since the 1999 final.

may the best man win

Comment

Ill second that I hope, as im sure it will be, to see a great battle.
      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Just got back from Sheffield. Thought Hendo plyed wit more authority than I've seen him for 3 or 4 years. He is soooo focussed out there and IF he keeps it up will take some beating.

Comment

Problem for Hendry is he hasn't had his dire session yet where he misses blacks off the spot etc. If he is 8-8 or 9-7 up I think he will win. Murphy hasn't really beaten a player of Hendry's stature at the Crucible, bar Higgins in an earlier round, so he will be fired up to add this to his list.
          TSF World Champion 2010
          TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
          BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
            Just got back from Sheffield. Thought Hendo plyed wit more authority than I've seen him for 3 or 4 years. He is soooo focussed out there and IF he keeps it up will take some beating.
            as i said in my post above quite possibly he has played as well 4 or 5 years ago in other tournaments but as a hendry fan that was the first time since 1999 final i was watching him and never expected him to miss a easy shot playing at the Worlds....

he reached the 2002 final,2004 and last years semi final but i was living on a tightrope watching him.....

in those pressure clearances in the ding match i was 100% confident on every shot and believe me that's a rarity watching him these days lol

Comment

I don't think Hendry can pass players like Higgins (John was - and I generally only use that word when it comes to Osullivan - "outstanding" yesterday.) or Allen, Robertson, Cope, Maguire. The level of the matches yesterday were higher than the Hendry matches so far. But of course if he is still able to level up his game the next days than he will have a chance against Murphy.
              I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

Originally Posted by Wim View Post
                The level of the matches yesterday were higher than the Hendry matches so far.
                haha yes of course for some ronettes!
                Winner of crucible 77's 2008 Jiangsu Classic Fantasy Snooker Game
                Winner of 2009 China Open Prediction Contest

Comment

Working...
                X