No announcement yet.

World Championship 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

caught me out again my indian proof reader.... are there prizes for the winner ranen? have a look.
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

There is a One Year subscription for 'Cue Sports' magazine in snooker.org. And there is some other prize for the over all maximum points aggragate from all the tournaments like Welsh Open , China Open and so on again in snooker.org.

Havent got a clue in gaffersports.
      Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Many of the people havent slelected their top 8 players yet. Are you guys not into the snooker? Whats up people?

Comment

Just a few hours to go!!!!!!

Cant wait!!!!

Comment

Its begun!!!!!

Murphy leading at the moment 6-3.
            Watana is gonna have a great fight back!!!!

Hope the result reads Murphy loses!

Davis 1-1 Hicks

Higgins 1-2 Selby

Dott 7-2 Parrot

Come on parrot!

Comment

Originally Posted by ranen
              Isnt cueman there too?
              I certainly am, dunno why though, I'm bound to finish bottom of the table

Comment

Nope you wont. I am sure my pridiction is gonna go haywire this time.

Comment

Damn it!!! Murphys made it to round 2! Come on Steve show him the way out(needs to win the 1st round 1st).

Comment

I don't think there was any way Murphy would lose to Wattana. Murphy wasn't feeling well either, he could go all the way again. I can't see Davis giving him any problems, that's if he gets through against Hicks.

Comment

oh well I may as well boast about being the highest placed on the predictions league of members from this site. It won't last though.

Comment

There is the match!!! Murphy V Davis. Come on Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh forgot to mention...... John Higgins blown out by Selby.

Comment

I'm completly devastated and stunned by Higgo's defeat!! I had high expectations for him and to see him crashing out at the first hurdle is quite a shock! Congratulations to Mark Selby though, he had to play superbly to win that game.

Now, with Higgo gone, I see Doherty and Williams as the big favorites. We'll see how Ronnie and Hendry will do before judging them.
                            Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

For those who are participating in the gaffersports prediction league, don't forget to add your second round predictions before the matches start.

Comment

Well guys .....did you miss me for these few days? My comp got screwed ...had to change the motherboard. Anyways I am glad to be back!
                                I was shocked to see Hendry out!
                                He has lost his form.
                                I see Ronnie has a great chance to win this one.
                                Come on Ronnie!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X