No announcement yet.

The news conference of Ronnie O'sullivan & Marco Fu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agreed he should have been treated harsher when he walked out against hendry....and he punched mike ganley............

but you cant punish him now for them..........it wasent as bad as its being blown up to be but he is being crucified for it...........was that a inuendo by me now "blown up"....im getting confused lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
      i disagree strongly.............yes he did wrong but ban him for what exactly having a private conversation with a mate.................
      It isn't a private conversation is it? It is a press conference. The guy is a cretin. He is a urine extractor. He only thinks about himself. He is about as funny as cancer and needs a good hiding.

I seriously think Rodney Walker should goif he cannot stand up to this thug and ban for at least one year.

Get rid of the class idiot!

Comment

• wild

thats life he got away with things before and now hopefully he will get his comeuppance and its long over due
        Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Superaussie is right.

O'Sullivan needs to be treated like he would be in the army. I am afraid though it will be another 'slap up meal' with Rodders and a "Please Ronnie try and remember there are kids watching".

If he gets away with this then may be we could hear about other players antics at press conferences.

Scenario: Mark King has just lost to Mark Selby at The Crucible.

Reporter: You seemed to lose it there somewhat Mark?

Mark King: I wouldn't mind taking you from behind. Forget snooker. Let's have it!

Reporter to Selby: "Nice start to your campaign there Mark".

Selby: "Well I prepared really well in the brothel last night. I will go there before my next match, I fancy some Chinese next time(snigger, snigger, sarcastic laugh)."

Comment

• Originally Posted by frameandfortunereturns View Post
            Superaussie is right.

O'Sullivan needs to be treated like he would be in the army. I am afraid though it will be another 'slap up meal' with Rodders and a "Please Ronnie try and remember there are kids watching".

If he gets away with this then may be we could hear about other players antics at press conferences.

Scenario: Mark King has just lost to Mark Selby at The Crucible.

Reporter: You seemed to lose it there somewhat Mark?

Mark King: I wouldn't mind taking you from behind. Forget snooker. Let's have it!

Reporter to Selby: "Nice start to your campaign there Mark".

Selby: "Well I prepared really well in the brothel last night. I will go there before my next match, I fancy some Chinese next time(snigger, snigger, sarcastic laugh)."
            hahahaha point taken IF he had talked like that to a Reporter.....in this case he didnt he was talking to a mate.........it wasent the sharpest thing to do it could be said to be stupid...infact it was but harmless and schoolboy humour....a bit of "Carry on Snooker" Keneth Williams and Sid James would be proud lol

Comment

• I almost watched the whole video, but other than seeing him looking really annonyed at times, and kind of a bit too disrespectful joking and talking to someone next to him while someone asked him a question, I did not notice him making any lewd comment. Did he say those things at the end of the video, which I did not watch? What did he actually say? Was it directed to the translator? I was kind fo bored watching ROS moving around the whole time so i di dnto watch the whole video, I was about 3/4 way through.
              BTW, out of the millions of people in China, why can't they find a translator who can speak better English than the one they had?
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• In Murtaugh's immortal words, "I'm too old for this s***!""
                RO'S won't be banned. Fined, I hope. Most of all I hope he'll realise what's happened and do his best to avoid such incidents in the future.
                And there went some precious hours of my life, debating over the internet. Someone care to give them back to me?
                And someone, please, make my sadness and disgust go away. Thank you.
                Also, according to The Times, the person enjoying the bantering with Ronnie is an official. If I were in the position to decide, I wouldn't ignore that.
                S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

• Wild

It is another example of the sly, mickey taking guy he is. He knows he can be heard and it is just as bad as saying it to the reporter's face. It is akin to talking behind someone's back which is what the moron is all about.

Comment

• Originally Posted by marshall View Post
                    Dunno who it was but here's a picture from both:

Originally Posted by JoanneT63 View Post
                    I know the person in the picture with Ron, but I won't say who it is........
                    He wouldn't!!!! sorry not seen the video yet but just read the BBC article and yeah I would say that the WSA have seen the video! they had a front row seat

Comment

• Originally Posted by frameandfortunereturns View Post
                      Let's how much of a man Ronnie is. I know a guy who is in adult features. Let's get Ronnie in there and we can have a real laugh!
                      The person quoted doth enjoy this scandal too much, methinks.
                      That was below the belt, frame, no pun intended. Granted, it's hard to resist, given the circumstances of the incident, but still...
                      Last edited by Black_cat; 28 March 2008, 01:04 AM. Reason: misquoted
                      S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

• Black cat.

I am being serious. A lot of guys talk the talk but cannot perform in reality.

Comment

• The more I watch it the more it makes me think of a very young, naughty child who has fun running around the table during the big family dinner, repeating words he's picked up God knows where and making Grandma drop her fork in shock.
                          Really.
                          And being genuinely baffled that anyone would scold him, too.
                          Oh, my.
                          S.P.I.L.F.

Comment

• Did anyone notice Ronnie seemed to be sniffing his nose a lot during that interview. Do you reckon he had a cold or may have been sniffing "else" ??

It might explain his outrgaeous conduct during that interview !

Comment

• Originally Posted by saf View Post
                              Did anyone notice Ronnie seemed to be sniffing his nose a lot during that interview. Do you reckon he had a cold or may have been sniffing "else" ??

It might explain his outrgaeous conduct during that interview !
                              Did anyone ever notiice Ronnie is sniffing a lot, during interviews, and matches ... and in general since 16 years (and probably more)? That incidently, he breathes through his mouth and that his nose isn't exactly straight?
                              Proud winner of the 2008 Bahrain Championship Lucky Dip
                              http://ronnieosullivan.tv/forum/index.php

Comment

• Originally Posted by Monique View Post
                                Did anyone ever notiice Ronnie is sniffing a lot, during interviews, and matches ... and in general since 16 years (and probably more)? That incidently, he breathes through his mouth and that his nose isn't exactly straight?
                                I'm only a snooker newbie so I haven't seen that much of Ronnie but I have read he has had drug problems so I thought it might be related. I probably shouldn't have posted it and hope I'm wrong. Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Working...
                                X