No announcement yet.

Masters 2008 Rip off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty of tickets left with 3000 plus capacity. Even the final is still available.
    Though the evening session N rows only, which is up to the ceiling.

Final. I am there on saturday as well, but might visit some musea in London.

Originally Posted by cap View Post
    Anyone know if there is still tickets available (for the earlier rounds, I guess)? Might fancy popping in for a match or two?

Comment

Originally Posted by cap View Post
      Anyone know if there is still tickets available (for the earlier rounds, I guess)? Might fancy popping in for a match or two?
      Tickets are still available for the quarters on friday in the first five rows. I am going on the wednesday and may go friday but I am not sure as I have to travel again to London the next day for an audition and I can't stand all the tooing and froing.
      TSF World Champion 2010
      TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
      BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

So it´s time for Masters again. I had Lindsey Hunters book about her life with Paul as a Christmas gift. I did not understand all the words, but I understood meaning what she wrote. The Masters was Pauls tournament. He won it three times, after making fantastic fight-back from beeing under. I remember the last time I sae him on telly. I think it was against Holt. I will never forget his eyes at the end of the game. He was so tired. I felt that is the end. We will never see him at the table again. But, I had one last hope. We have seen him as fighter, never surrendering, with and without Plan B. Unfortunately my hope was in vain. I miss him a lot and extra much during the Masters. I hope he will be showed honour in one way or another. The Snooker World must not ever forget him.

Comment

Im just glad I got through to box office on this number..can't remember which, was sent by ticketmaster because it had technical problems.

I got 3 seats for C1 section row 5 for the 3 of us. It was fate. Looked very doubtful we would get them this late but here they are at 15 quid each, so i am off to london on 13th to see ron and I might also see murphy

Comment

Evening Seifer

I hope you notice the date I joined TSF

Comment

Its snooker time again!

Who on here is going? I'm going today and the final. Might try and go a night in the week too if i can get an evening off work!
              I Love Snook!

Comment

Good Luck for all players !!!

Comment

Working...
                X