Ronnie O Sullivan - Ali Carter - final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
    Haven't seen the Barry Hearn piece on BBC yet (taped it though)...is it worthwhile watching?
    YESSS!!! Barry Hearn is a lucky man, but he's a hard worker, a legend, he should be knighted for his services to sport tomorrow, I'm a huge darts fan since 1998 and a life long snooker fan, I'm sure Phil Taylor would take a bullet for him! Sir Barry Hearn. . .

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      ferret explains the problem here;

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...hlight=trouble

-
      Ha...those Chinese again huh Somebody wake Mark Allen up...

Cheers for the link.
      Last edited by daffie; 6 May 2012, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by breakman16 View Post
        YESSS!!! Barry Hearn is a lucky man, but he's a hard worker, a legend, he should be knighted for his services to sport tomorrow, I'm a huge darts fan since 1998 and a life long snooker fan, I'm sure Phil Taylor would take a bullet for him! Sir Barry Hearn. . .
        Cheers...sounds like a must-watch then

Comment

• Btw anyone know the introduction music on bbc...something like "oh oh oh oh...i'm a lovely boy". Sounds pretty corny like this, but actually sounds like a pretty good song...(and no, it's not Andrew Gold )

Comment

• Fancy Carter to take this session, leaving it close for tommorow.

Comment

• Well...Rob's back!

Ok then...very interested to see what this evening's session will bring. I'm thinking it might be a pretty high score for Ronnie though.

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Rook View Post
                Very early days, but hopefully this match will stay close!
                Would be nice, but I can see ROS pulling away tonight.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
                  Fancy Carter to take this session, leaving it close for tommorow.
                  I'm surprised you haven't predicted some sort of alien to appear and abduct O'Sullivan in his spaceship yet.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Table_of_Reds View Post
                    I'm surprised you haven't predicted some sort of alien to appear and abduct O'Sullivan in his spaceship yet.
                    Surely the alien would consider Ronnie unworthy and just ignore him. He's been rubbish so far.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Table_of_Reds View Post
                      Originally Posted by snookerfran View Post
                      Surely the alien would consider Ronnie unworthy and just ignore him. He's been rubbish so far.
                      You're both mistaken..the alien is sitting right there in his seat atm, with a snooker cue right beside him
                      Last edited by daffie; 6 May 2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• The best possible start indeed!

Good job Ali.

Comment

• Good frame for Carter. 2 mistakes by Ronnie in that frame though.

Comment

• Carter with some terrific potting. Good frame for the start.
                            All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Just the start Ali needed......
                              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• GO ON ALI!!! Doesnt matter how he wins them, just that he does. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X