No announcement yet.

Ronnie O Sullivan - Ali Carter - final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter can't possibly beat O'Sullivan at his own game like Higgins or Trump can, so I understand why he went with the tactics what made Selby successful at battling Ronnie. It's obvious for me who to support though, I can't stand defensive snooker.

Comment

• It's a fairly good quality session compared to the semi-finals' first session. I'm content with this one.
      All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
        Good job Ali! Keep the pressure on...make sure you get at least one of the last 2 frames as well.
        well said daffie, just what he needs to do, Erwan_BZH, there's more to snooker than breaks, Ali will do whatever he has to do to give himself a chance to win the match, and rightfully so!!

Comment

• I really hope at some point carter realizes this kind of negative snooker will kill the game,after all snooker is a spectator sport in need of the publics support and finance.
          H.b.142

Comment

• Peter Edbon - World Champion 2002, 2012.

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
              I really hope at some point carter realizes this kind of negative snooker will kill the game,after all snooker is a spectator sport in need of the publics support and finance.
              This is not an exhibition game for fans. They are playing for the world title.
              All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Table_of_Reds View Post
                Peter Edbon - World Champion 2002, 2012.
                Had it not been for Ray Reardon's mentoring, O'Sullivan would be nowhere near in the eve of a possible fourth world championship.
                All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by breakman16 View Post
                  well said daffie, just what he needs to do, Erwan_BZH, there's more to snooker than breaks, Ali will do whatever he has to do to give himself a chance to win the match, and rightfully so!!
                  Couldn't agree more! It's called tactics.

Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
                  I really hope at some point carter realizes this kind of negative snooker will kill the game,after all snooker is a spectator sport in need of the publics support and finance.
                  Couldn't disagree more! Ali is playing fantastic matchplay snooker and fair play to him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
                    This is not an exhibition game for fans. They are playing for the world title.
                    But without the fans the game would die,just like billiards.
                    H.b.142

Comment

• needs to get high on the blue then cannon the red and black in play as soon as poss!

Comment

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
                        Had it not been for Ray Reardon's mentoring, O'Sullivan would be nowhere near in the eve of a possible fourth world championship.
                        Reardon taught O'Sullivan a skill. Edbon's taught Carter how to be irritating.

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
                          But without the fans the game would die,just like billiards.
                          true, its just as well the fans dont moan all the time when games go scrappy, they realise there's more to snooker than century breaks, how old are you? Are you raised on centuries and one visit snooker??

Comment

like he gives a damn, carter has a lot of skill in the safety department, you're not realising the difference between having a skill and using and not giving a damn what anyone else thinks, he's there to do a JOB after all, not play a game for the enjoyment of others, this is PRO sport for goodness sake, you need to realise that!!

Comment

• terrific 92 break
                              Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Carter isn't irritating. That's all I can say about it.
                                All the way Mark J!!

Comment

Working...
                                X