No announcement yet.

Ptc4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the updates Lex and MrS, saved me roaming around for the same. :encouragement:

Your pal Rod Lawler's up next on table 2 Lex, playing John Higgins, though I think I'll concentrate on Hawkins v King. Are you still having trouble accessing liveworldsnooker BTW?

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      Thanks for the updates Lex and MrS, saved me roaming around for the same. :encouragement:

Your pal Rod Lawler's up next on table 2 Lex, playing John Higgins, though I think I'll concentrate on Hawkins v King. Are you still having trouble accessing liveworldsnooker BTW?

-
      hes actually gone into double figures for centuries first season hes ever done that
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Higgins through 4 - 2.
        Lizowski v Drago shoud be fun.

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

And fun it was, but I hope those people watching brought some paracetamol with them.

Finished 4 - 1 to Drago.

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
            Ryan Causton just beat Hong Kong's Marco Fu 4-3 in the last 128
            That's a great result for Ryan!!
            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Anthony Hamilton having a decent run . Keep it going :snooker:
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Higgins v Davis last 16, looks tasty!

Comment

Is it possible that Ronnie O'Sullivan played in this event?!?

If you check this link you will see that he lost to Fergal O'Brien in Round 3 in the score of 0 - 4

Comment

He didn't play - that is a standard scoreline used when one player pulls out. You also see w/o for Walkover and scr for Scratched against the player who pulled out.

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
                      Is it possible that Ronnie O'Sullivan played in this event?!?

If you check this link you will see that he lost to Fergal O'Brien in Round 3 in the score of 0 - 4
                      No, O'Brien received a walkover. In such cases the score is officially recorded as a 4-0 (or however many it was first to) win for the person who turns up.

Comment

What a match this is turning out to be between Trump and O'Donnell, O'Donnell 3 - 2 up now....

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

Just come back from this and it was a pretty good day. Watched the whole of the trump v O'Donnell match, have to say Judd did very well under the circumstances to see out that match. O'Donnell must have had the most run in a game I've ever seen at professional level, so many flukes and little rubs that were crucial at times though he also played very well too.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            Just come back from this and it was a pretty good day. Watched the whole of the trump v O'Donnell match, have to say Judd did very well under the circumstances to see out that match. O'Donnell must have had the most run in a game I've ever seen at professional level, so many flukes and little rubs that were crucial at times though he also played very well too.
                            Unfortunately I only managed to catch the last 3 frames, I thought it was a cracker though, there were some mind boggling flukes as you say, but from what I saw O'Donnell held his own pretty well against the world No. 1.

We've got Trump against the whirlwind next.

Stream:
                            http://www.hahasport.com/v-4/6/190/v-479036.html

And on the other table, Allen v Joyce ATM:
                            http://www.hahasport.com/v-4/6/190/v-479159.html

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

been watching some of this PTC, and not really been a Judd Trump fan previously. I have to say however I like the fact he still wears his shirt and waistcoat in these PTCs when the rest are wearing t-shirts. Maybe the guy has got some class!

Comment

Originally Posted by JeeSe View Post
                                been watching some of this PTC, and not really been a Judd Trump fan previously. I have to say however I like the fact he still wears his shirt and waistcoat in these PTCs when the rest are wearing t-shirts. Maybe the guy has got some class!
                                I may be wrong but I think they're wearing them for a charity, maybe breast cancer? I remember them doing the same thing a year back, all wearing pink T-Shirts so I presume it's for the same. Which makes me wonder, if it is for charity, why Judd isn't partaking?

-
                                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                                X