Ptc4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by JeeSe View Post
    been watching some of this PTC, and not really been a Judd Trump fan previously. I have to say however I like the fact he still wears his shirt and waistcoat in these PTCs when the rest are wearing t-shirts. Maybe the guy has got some class!
    Exactly the opposite - he won't fork out for a Breast Cancer Awareness pink polo shirt.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
      Exactly the opposite - he won't fork out for a Breast Cancer Awareness pink polo shirt.
      Ahh I now I understand, In which case, I take it back! Still not really a fan.

Comment

Ahh I now I understand, In which case, I take it back! Still not really a fan.
        While other players who already have one are buying new ones anyway as it's such a good cause...

Comment

Judd should have played the double on the attempted 147

Comment

More likely he was unaware of it, which is a bit of a gaff on behalf of his team.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Judd should have got round the table for the black. It was an identical shot, but on the other side of the table to the one Ronnie played in his ptc, for his 11th max last year. If i remember correctly.

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                More likely he was unaware of it, which is a bit of a gaff on behalf of his team.

-
                and they were unable to track one down?!

Comment

-
                  They are selling them onsite in the SWSA, he could buy one right now if he wanted one. So even it was an oversight, very easy to rectify.

Excuse me if I seriously doubt the oversight line.

Comment

Well he has chosen not to wear one for some reason, however in his defense, we do not know that he has not donated the money for one anyway. Or made some kind of contribution.
                    Clearly it appears to be a factor of not wanting to look silly in pink.

Comment

They are selling them onsite in the SWSA, he could buy one right now if he wanted one. So even it was an oversight, very easy to rectify.

Excuse me if I seriously doubt the oversight line.
                      Ah, well then that's weird. I'd like to hear his side though, there has to be a reasonable explanation, surely...

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Clearly it appears to be a factor of not wanting to look silly in pink.
                        That would be weak.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

That would be weak.

-
                          It's all about raising awareness by wearing the pink polo shirt, which cost £15 each.

Maguire is on his 2nd shirt of the day.

Comment

Ah, well then that's weird. I'd like to hear his side though, there has to be a reasonable explanation, surely...

-
                            Yeah it would be hard for a man that has earned over half a million in prize money in the last 2 years to justify not buying one for financial reasons! There has to be a sensible explanation... cos surely he would realize that it just looks like he can't be bothered to support the charity everyone else is.

Comment

Yeah it would be hard for a man that has earned over half a million in prize money in the last 2 years to justify not buying one for financial reasons! There has to be a sensible explanation... cos surely he would realize that it just looks like he can't be bothered to support the charity everyone else is.
                              If I was to guess it probably has something to do with several unpleasant tweets he made about SWSA and their staff on his last visit...

Comment

...There has to be a sensible explanation... cos surely he would realize that it just looks like he can't be bothered to support the charity everyone else is.
                                I've got it, they're only selling XXX-Large, which is still clearly too small for a lot of players.

-
                                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                                X