Ptc4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
    If I was to guess it probably has something to do with several unpleasant tweets he made about SWSA and their staff on his last visit...
    The reason I do not warm to him is he does seem to be putting in the effort to try and be the new controversial player, who might say or do anything, the unpredictable but very talented crowd pleaser. Mostly so far by making tweets about other players and by trying to be arrogant in interviews.

But does he realize you can't pretend to be Alex Higgins, or Ronnie O'Sullivan, that's just who they are...

That's the way I see him at the moment anyway, he should just let his play dictate his status in the game.

Comment

If I was to guess it probably has something to do with several unpleasant tweets he made about SWSA and their staff on his last visit...
      D'you really think he's that small minded?

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Jimmy White´s far from what he used to be. Unfortunately.:sour:
        ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
        "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          I've got it, they're only selling XXX-Large, which is still clearly too small for a lot of players.

-
          Ahh saw Sean O'sullivan and Graemme Dott in them, seemed to fit nice and snugg

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
            Jimmy White´s far from what he used to be. Unfortunately.:sour:
            Though I saw him play Ronnie in the legends tour at the Reading Hexagon a few weeks back, and he missed nothing all night, potted them all, where ever they were on the table. Awesome stuff it really was.

Comment

logo sponsors ? probably contributed but could not hold of the sponsor/s for permision

Comment

Originally Posted by DG GIBERT View Post
                logo sponsors ? probably contributed but could not hold of the sponsor/s for permision
                Could atleast wear a pink band on his sleeve or something instead? not sure his waistcoat had badges on anyway...

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  D'you really think he's that small minded?

-
                  Then why is he not wearing a polo shirt? It's a rhetorical question so not directed at you to answer, but merely as food for thought. Only Trump can answer...

Comment

All of other guys who have sponsors have them on their polo shirts.

Comment

Originally Posted by JeeSe View Post
                      Ahh saw Sean O'sullivan and Graemme Dott in them, seemed to fit nice and snugg
                      Everywhere you shop now, there're 2 medium, 1 small, and 100 XXXXX, so I guess they nabbed them first.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

All of other guys who have sponsors have them on their polo shirts.
                        same sponsors?

Comment

and just recently back from China i guess while there after the international he would have done some exhibitions

Comment

and just recently back from China i guess while there after the international he would have done some exhibitions
                            Everyone else seems to have managed.

I don't know for a fact as only Trump can answer as I said above, but my guess as to why is also posted above.

Comment

had enough the feed keeps freezing and i'm paying for it!

Comment

It's a rhetorical question so not directed at you to answer...
                                I know, I never offered any explanations, that was you.

Exactly the opposite - he won't fork out for a Breast Cancer Awareness pink polo shirt.
                                -
                                The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                                X