No announcement yet.

Q School 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why couldnt Rod the Plod just retire hasnt he been boring us for long enough
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

We have all got to earn a living somehow ....
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        We have all got to earn a living somehow ....
        hes probably made a good living hes been in a ranking final after all but the guy is king of boringville
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

come on ben jones show rod the plod whos boss not just roll over like u are doing

Comment

well done Shahbaaz Adil Khan youve made your first official century

Comment

Good 4-1 win for Michael Wasley. Such a good player, hope he goes all the way.
              Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Do anyone know why Cao Yupeng isn´t in the qualifiers, has he been given a wild card ?
                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                  Match# 3 Jeff Cundy 4 - 2 Jamie O'Neill
                  F*ck me.. Jeff Cundy is STILL trying after all these years.. dang.

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                    F*ck me.. Jeff Cundy is STILL trying after all these years.. dang.
                    I'm sure Cundy was playing in the early pro ticket tournaments in the mid 80's. He's got to be around 50 now. As far as I know he's been playing the qualifiers ever since he lost his tour place god knows how many years ago!!
                    Whoever said "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" was an arsehole.

Comment

Originally Posted by fateric View Post
                      I'm sure Cundy was playing in the early pro ticket tournaments in the mid 80's. He's got to be around 50 now. As far as I know he's been playing the qualifiers ever since he lost his tour place god knows how many years ago!!
                      is he related to footballer jason?

Comment

it's a real shame Q School isn't being streamed ... anyone know why?

Comment

li hang losing to james cahill is a bit of a shock hes one of the favourites i would suggest

Comment

Originally Posted by fateric View Post
                            Good on him! As long as he's still enjoying it, why not.
                            "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
                            - Linus Pauling

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                              li hang losing to james cahill is a bit of a shock hes one of the favourites i would suggest
                              James is a very good player....will make the pro ranks before to long im sure.
                              Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by nrage View Post
                                Good on him! As long as he's still enjoying it, why not.
                                Im sure Jeff was the British Isles under 21 champion in 1986, beating Vince McCluskey in the final, and he turned pro in 1991, and a few years back he made a 147 in some qualifying event.

Comment

Working...
                                X