Q School 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no prizes for guessing the last match to finish
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Mr Lawler by any chance ?
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Mr Lawler by any chance ?
        Yep i understand him playing slow against pros but against amateurs? chen zhe and sydney wilson played 3 more frames than rod has and they finished half hour ago
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by fateric View Post
          No problems with anyone trying their hand at qualifying. I think it's great that Jeff Cundy can still mix it at this level. Someone asked if he's related to the footballer Jason Cundy? You never know, it's a relatively rare surname, isn't it? Though Jeff is from the Liverpool area, I think? Jason Cundy is a cockney, ain't 'e?:-)
          Jeff is from Scunthorpe and he had his 147 in an EASB Event in 2006
          Janie Watkins
          On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
          All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Originally Posted by JanieWatkins View Post
            Jeff is from Scunthorpe and he had his 147 in an EASB Event in 2006
            how old is he im assuming hes the same generation as drago and hendry

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
              how old is he im assuming hes the same generation as drago and hendry
              Jeff was born in March 1969

He did indeed beat Vince McCluskey (5-3) in 1986 to win the British Isle under 21 championship - it was held as part of the Hastings Festival. Oddly enough I was there!
              Janie Watkins
              On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
              All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Originally Posted by JanieWatkins View Post
                Jeff was born in March 1969

He did indeed beat Vince McCluskey (5-3) in 1986 to win the British Isle under 21 championship - it was held as part of the Hastings Festival. Oddly enough I was there!
                i wasnt born then old lady lol nah i was 7 in 1986 (from sept onwards) ur young really

Comment

with the quarters almost secure my four are Chen Zhe, Sam Baird, Ian Burns and Martin O'Donnell

Comment

not looking too bad all lead

Comment

Sam Baird is saved by q school he keeps his tour place SAM BAIRD 4-0 NICK JENNINGS

Comment

Well done Sam to re qualify without dropping a frame top performance.

Comment

Anyone know if the 10 Euro ptc's in 2012-13 are giving more or less than 8 tour places for season 2013-14? cheers

Comment

Sam Baird should have received the 2nd wild car anyway.

Great that he qualified so strongly!

Comment

rod lawlers still playing everyone else finished an hour ago typical

Comment

Come on Ian fir the game of snooker beat this dinosaur

Comment

Working...
                                X