2012 United Kingdom Championship Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by trains View Post
    They've gone for intervals after 4 frames today,has it changed? Best of 11 I think was usually after 5.

Been watching snooker since mid 80s, and dont think i eever seen a match where they went for intervals after 5!
    Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
      Been watching snooker since mid 80s, and dont think i eever seen a match where they went for intervals after 5!
      I meant an interval halfway through would usually be one less than the total frames,e.g. 11 would mean an interval after 5,or other qualifiers over 11 frames was it 6? I can't reach that low a depth of memory :-)

Comment

Thanks for the info . . .

: )
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by jw147 View Post
          Heard a lot about the advani fellow, hes supposed to be very good, havnt seen him playing yet. Wonder will he be too hot to handle for jimmy tomoro?
          I haven´t seen Advani either, but Jimmy has to perform much better than in the PTC lastweek otherwise I don´t give him a lot of chances.
          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Was it Advani who recently won the world billiards after dropping out from the IC?
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              Was it Advani who recently won the world billiards after dropping out from the IC?
              I believe it was, yes, beat Mike Russell in the final

Comment

thanks for that.
                currently 4-2 to White

update, now 4-3 with Advani at the table
                Last edited by DeanH; 21 November 2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

4-4 now ...Advani had an outrageous fluke on the final black...tried to play safe and potted it with 3 cushions
                  "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

White-Advani decider!

Comment

5-5 now, Jimmy will need a lie down after this, longest game he's played for ages.

Comment

I see Andy Hicks knocked in a 147 today! Rolling back the years a bit there. Shame McManus couldn't do the same, I think he needs to consider giving it up as a bad job!

Comment

Jimmy is out

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
                            Jimmy is out

That's a shame was really looking forward to Jimmy playing his old rival Steve Davis and rolling back the years let's hope Steve can beat Pankaj Advani to advance to the final qualifying round.
                            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Well done Andy Hicks I believe this is his first competive 147 after 21 years been a professional, and he won the match as well bit of Form for Andy

Originally Posted by Ginger Freak View Post
                              I see Andy Hicks knocked in a 147 today! Rolling back the years a bit there. Shame McManus couldn't do the same, I think he needs to consider giving it up as a bad job!
                              Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                                That's a shame was really looking forward to Jimmy playing his old rival Steve Davis and rolling back the years let's hope Steve can beat Pankaj Advani to advance to the final qualifying round.
                                I'd like to see Advani progress to the uk, having seen him play yet, sorry steve lol!
                                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
                                X