2013 Masters discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    There you go. Lets see how he copes with himself after that daft concession...

-
    Looks like Dott's a bit rattled after Maguire's concession. And Maguire fired himself up to win the next frame. Strange game

Comment

• Not condoning it but he was leaving a dolly red right over the middle pocket for Dott. Graeme still needed red-colour-red of course but in all probability he would have potted the few balls he needed to win that frame in any case.

Comment

• Looks like Maguire has a black marker line on one of this fingers going by that shot off the cush, didn't look like tape.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          Looks like Maguire has a black marker line on one of this fingers going by that shot off the cush, didn't look like tape.
          I noted this already earlier on in this thread. No one seems to know what it might be

Comment

• It's a Glaswegian wedding ring

Comment

• Looks like we will have a final frame decider after all. Incredible really after the way Maguire had been playing 2 frames ago plus conceding that frame because he was fed up with things.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                I noted this already earlier on in this thread. No one seems to know what it might be
                I thought it was a tatoo'd ring for a second but its clearly just a horizontal line that doesnt around the finger.

Comment

• Ahh between frame analysis online with Parrott and Virgo instead of arena music or boring silence,they've copped on at last,this all day over Hazel or Rishi Persad tyvm!!

Comment

• It would be fitting if Dott wins this one after Maguire's disrespectful early concession a couple frames ago. I'm inclined to feel it would be unfair to Dott if otherwise. Maguire did manage to pull himself together after that frame though, battling hard to win a couple of frames and I'll give him credit for that. Let's see what happens...
                    Last edited by daffie; 14 January 2013, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Well done Graeme!

Comment

• Very unlucky to pot the pink tho !!!

Comment

• What a dramatic decider. So many chances to both players. Congratulations to Dott.
                          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Lovely stuff tonight, can't beat a 6-5 on the final colours. Dott just about got over the line, he didn't manage a decent break at all in the last three frames. He might find it tough in the next round, particularly if Trump gets through. :smile:

Comment

• Phew! That was tense stuff. Well done to an off form but typically gritty Dott. Felt a bit sorry for Mags though, he played some lovely snooker there. All this talk of 'no characters in the game' bemuses me. What more do they want?

Anyway, great stuff that, thanks lads. Night all. :sleeping:

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Afternoon all. Good first frame that, hopefully in for another cracker.

-
                                The fast and the furious,
                                The slow and labourious,
                                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Working...
                                X