No announcement yet.

2013 Masters discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The roles have reversed in the last four frames or so. Williams is still making mistakes, but Stevens immediately misses a sitter to let him back in. I expect a 6-4 now...

Comment

• What happened ? I left work , it was 3-0, Got home and it's 5-4 Williams ! gosh !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• I think it was a deliberate tactic by Williams. Play really crap. Drag your opponent down. And then nick a few frames.

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
          What happened ? I left work , it was 3-0, Got home and it's 5-4 Williams ! gosh !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          The wheels fell off well and truly!!
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• I really can't believe Williams won that. Just er... Unbelievable.

Comment

• Whos this tard who keeps going over to player after win for autograph and comments with utter 'bum licking' comments... hes the most annoying person on TV at the mo... ha

Comment

• Non really the best match, both players struggled ..... Matthew Stevens is really master of throwing frames and matches away, it is shame, I think that brown in 6th or 7th frame cost him the game. Anyway, I will now hope that MJW will improve for the next round, and the others.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/snooker/21006198

Click to 1:50 and watch the utter ass kissing.. this guy has no shame haha!

Comment

• I wonder what Williams odds were before Stevens missed that brown in frame six? As Steve Davis said earlier, Stevens lacks the killer instinct, which i agree with completly.

I sincerely hope Williams finds some decent form for his quarter-final, as on his day i enjoy watching him as much as anyone in the game when he's in full flow..
                    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by maxz View Post
                      I think its time for matthew steven to change his cue. i believe the cue is not good enough anymore. look like very weak and too slim (8mm). just my personal opinion. ) no offence
                      I don't think its the cue that is the problem, its more his technique for me that is letting him down under pressure. He's not the straightest of cueists and often you see him lined up and he's hitting across the ball. Maybe his tip is too small to find the centre of the cueball but then he would really struggle with a new cue at his age having used this one for over 20 years.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
                        Non really the best match, both players struggled ..... Matthew Stevens is really master of throwing frames and matches away.
                        His loss to Mark Allen a few years back at the Crucible was borderline Benny Hill !!

Comment

• Just caught the last frame and a half, but it sounds like I missed a very "interesting" match, another one to keep for a rainy snookerless day then.

Incidentally, I heard a woman shouting out in the middle of the final frame, followed by some audience laughter, nothing was mentioned by the ref or the lads in the box, I just wondered if anyone knows what was going on?

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Oh great Selbys up tonight, wonder how many re-racks he'll manage to force...

Comment

• Bloody hell, just seen the result, I gave up at 4-1, hopefully the people investigating Lee will watch that match and decide he has no case to answer or that they have another one to investigate.

Comment

• Wasn't exactly the thrilling match I thought it would be. I lost count home many frame winning opportunities were thrown away.
                                I can only hope Selby v Bingham can make up for it!
                                TheBranstonMan

Comment

Working...
                                X