No announcement yet.

2013 Masters discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's nearly upon us again....... any predictions for this afternoons match.

I think we will have another 11 frame match and Mark Williams will sneak it!

Thebranstonman
    TheBranstonMan

Comment

• Originally Posted by thebranstonman View Post
      So it's nearly upon us again....... any predictions for this afternoons match.

I think we will have another 11 frame match and Mark Williams will sneak it!

Thebranstonman
      I agree, i can see this match going the distance..
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• I am not sure if I want Matthew or Mark to win, these two guys are my top favourite players .... I just hope it won´t be one sided ....

Comment

• Looks like Shakin' Stevens & Wobbly Williams that's turned up so far.

1st one to find their shooting boots could stretch out a few frames quickly here.

Comment

• Stevens the first to settle into the game.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Williams is missing almost everything including sitters, Stephen Lee isn't allowed to play in this for missing less!

Comment

• 3-0, c'mon the Stevens-ator

---------------------------------------------

Comment

• It'll be sad to see if Williams goes out of the masters so early, no disrespect to Stevens but i prefer watching Mark go about his business, really needs to win this one before the interval
                  Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• Awful stuff so far. These two would have been in trouble if this was a ranking event with some in-form qualifiers in the 1st round. But as it is, one of them will go through. Knowing Stevens, there is a good chance he allows Williams to get back into the match after the interval. :wink:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                      Awful stuff so far. These two would have been in trouble if this was a ranking event with some in-form qualifiers in the 1st round.
                      Pretty bad really. I was really looking forward to this as well.

Comment

• Yep, not worth watching any more of it, awful stuff. Still, we all get days where you can't do a thing and know it.

Comment

• What a frame to lose for Stevens, had to miss a number of sitters to push Williams over the line. :wink:

Comment

• I'll stick my neck out and say if Williams can win this frame then i fancy him to win the match..
                            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                              Awful stuff so far. These two would have been in trouble if this was a ranking event with some in-form qualifiers in the 1st round.
                              Yes it sounds a bit cheap and weird when the commentators say 'he's now in the last 8' after one match. :-s

Comment

• I think its time for matthew steven to change his cue. i believe the cue is not good enough anymore. look like very weak and too slim (8mm). just my personal opinion. ) no offence

Comment

Working...
                                X