No announcement yet.

2013 Masters discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen whats on the red button at the moment.

A mini episode of eastenders that has been on a loop since 12.45 today and was on the other night also, this joke just gets worse.

Who would have minded if they had changed feeds before the snooker finished so people could watch it on their tv sets.

Think it's about some proper complaining was done to the bbc.

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
      Fingers crossed
      As opposed to say Ken Doherty? meh I find Doherty a bore compared to the great slaphead !!

Comment

Getting very tired of Neil's outbursts...very much over the top. I don't like it. Feel bad for Ding, he played well, kept his composure all throughout the match.
        Last edited by daffie; 13 January 2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Those last two frames Robertson won just shows what a great matchplayer he really is. Yes, Ding was unlucky to some extent in the deciding frame, but hey that's Snooker for you.

As for the way Robertson expressed his delight once having got over the line, it's understandable especially as he is defending champion. Though i was surprised by him reacting in the way he did after going 2-0 in front. Seemed a little odd..
          Last edited by spike; 13 January 2013, 05:42 PM.
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

I have to say i feel sorry for Pat and Ding, think Ding deserved to win to be honest but that's snooker for you!
            I don't believe it, you jammy sod! :chargrined:

I had to do a daffie and put it on pause while I served out the Sunday Dinner, pick it up again, then the BBC, bless their souls, decide it's only worth seeing the first 90% of the match and drop their TV coverage. By the time I get the stream running, it's all over!

Lol at Robbo's reaction you'd think he won the title back to back!
            I worry for some of those senior citizens near the front row....:hororr:

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post

I had to do a daffie and put it on pause while I served out the Sunday Dinner, pick it up again, then the BBC, bless their souls, decide it's only worth seeing the first 90% of the match and drop their TV coverage. By the time I get the stream running, it's all over!

-
              Thats exactly one of the problems, you have to watch live to know when to change or what to change too. If it's on the red button schedule I normally record that channel or watch that then hopefully this doesn't happen but I've still missed plenty.

As it was today no-one could have recorded that match on a pvr to keep, only if someone was capturing it on their pc would they have it.

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post

A mini episode of eastenders that has been on a loop since 12.45 today and was on the other night also, this joke just gets worse.

Who would have minded if they had changed feeds before the snooker finished so people could watch it on their tv sets.

Think it's about some proper complaining was done to the bbc.
                Ring up and lodge a strong official complaint:

03700 100 222

It's as good a way as any of wasting your time.

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

I had to do a daffie and put it on pause while I served out the Sunday Dinner, pick it up again, then the BBC, bless their souls, decide it's only worth seeing the first 90% of the match and drop their TV coverage. By the time I get the stream running, it's all over! -
                  Had to do one myself as well luckily I also taped the eurosport coverage so was able to switchover at the end of bbc coverage. Shameful bbc really

-
                  I worry for some of those senior citizens near the front row....:hororr:-
                  Yeah they might have to start putting up signs now (please don't feed Neil...beware of Neil outbursts...and such)

Btw watching the darts final atm...bit of a culture shock

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post

Ridiculous!
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Evening,

If you ignore the quick rush to load the online feed with little warning and Robertson's cringey outbursts, a great start to the tourney and some great matchplay from both sides. Looking forward to tonight's session.... Although I might be watching it on my phone
                      TheBranstonMan

Comment

Originally Posted by thebranstonman View Post
                        Looking forward to tonight's session.... Although I might be watching it on my phone
                        WOW! You must have a fantastic data allowance, or did you mean through your wi-fi?

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

WOW! You must have a fantastic data allowance, or did you mean through your wi-fi?

-
                          It's through my wifi, can't get on the computer unfortunately. If it is too much of a pain in the a*** it will have to be the highlights later!!

Thebranstonman.
                          TheBranstonMan

Comment

Originally Posted by thebranstonman View Post
                            It's through my wifi, can't get on the computer unfortunately. If it is too much of a pain in the a*** it will have to be the highlights later!!

Thebranstonman.
                            It's on the red button you know mate, channel 301 freeview, if you're in the UK.
                            (No sound atm though...)
                            -
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Mark Allen is on fire!

Comment

I worry for some of those senior citizens near the front row....:hororr:

-
                                If you put it on slow motion you can see how scary he looks during his outbursts! Though I do find them amusing...
                                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Working...
                                X