Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe MD missed that final red

Comment

• Mark is in big trouble now...Seems Mark will win soon.

Comment

• 5-2 down...I'm afraid no way back now.

Comment

• Looks like it's all over now...

Comment

• Well that was a highly tedious match...hopefully tomorrow will be of higher quality. Night all

Comment

• I prefer a longer evening, but what can you do when Allen scores so quickly and efficiently. Good performance, should be a great match against Robertson. :smile:

Comment

• Ah well, bit of a damp squib that one, but Allen was stronger and deserved his win. Not a bad first day though. That was a funny incident with the long rest there wasn't it, definitely one for youtube.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  Ah well, bit of a damp squib that one, but Allen was stronger and deserved his win. Not a bad first day though. That was a funny incident with the long rest there wasn't it, definitely one for youtube.

-
                  I agree, wasn't the most exciting session. Got a feeling we are going to see that one replayed a lot. Good to see he took it in good humour, there's a few who wouldn't!!
                  TheBranstonMan

Comment

• Originally Posted by thebranstonman View Post
                    Got a feeling we are going to see that one replayed a lot. Good to see he took it in good humour, there's a few who wouldn't!!
                    You're not kidding, Maguire would've converted that long rest into match sticks!

-
                    The fast and the furious,
                    The slow and labourious,
                    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• The incident with the long rest for those who missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKQmUFQTz8
                      ------------------------------
                      2008 UK-Championship fantasy game winner
                      2009 Premier League Fantasy game winner
                      2011 German Masters fantasy game winner

Comment

• sorry to rehash the BBC 128-flat vt-peice, did anyone else pick up on John Parrott's comment "... and people like Hendry and Davis [Steve] who don't play anymore..." does he know something we don't
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Allen played well last night and always seem to have a laugh and involve the crowd ie handshakes/high fives etc.

I did like his comment about not winning on the bbc for 13 months and needed some cash for his wedding, maybe evil Barry at work behind the scenes.

I wonder though if he has been enjoying his time off a bit too much, he looked a little rounder than normal and his waistcoast seem quite tight. Maybe it just not seeing on tv for a year but I think he had a good xmas.

Today first match should be good, Carter was on fire last week to win 3 matches in 3 hours and hardly missed a ball, different day different show but he might be able to beat Higgins today imo.

Comment

• Allen always has been pudgy, the waistcoat seems to be struggling to keep it in at the minute though. I was surprised how pudgy Ding has been looking as of late, his face is getting rounder all the time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                              Ring up and lodge a strong official complaint:

03700 100 222

It's as good a way as any of wasting your time.

-
                              I have lodgged my complaint through the website.

Alabbadi

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                                Allen always has been pudgy, the waistcoat seems to be struggling to keep it in at the minute though. I was surprised how pudgy Ding has been looking as of late, his face is getting rounder all the time.
                                Was watching Stephen Maguire in the championship league games last week and remembered him saying in his spat with Shaun Murphy "I don't want to be a fat world champion" - well, he's achieved the not being a world champion part of that, looks like he had a cracking christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X