Draw or Schedule for matches/players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DannyC View Post
    Do you know if that means match 11 is Day 3/Table 2?
    Think match 11 will deffo be on Table 2 but not sure 100% what day it will be. Last year match 11 was on the opening Saturday and Sunday but the year before that wasn't the case.

Comment

Matches 1-8 will be on table 1 (seeds 1v16, 4v13, 5v12, 8v9) and the other half will be on table 2. It is always done that way - one half of the draw on each table.

The schedule does vary though, so it's not just a question of looking at last year's schedule and transferring the names. Apart from, of course, the defending champion playing morning and evening on the opening day.

Comment

Thanks Statman. Just saw a note on Facebook that the playing schedule will be available on Wednesday so folks with tickets will be able to work out who of the top 16 they are booked for.

Comment

Thanks for the update guys, I was just about to see if I could work out who i might be seeing but its easy now just have to wait till match order tomorrow.

The daft thing is when you could buy tickets through the WS site, you could easy see what match numbers were on and when, shame it vanishes once the option to buy goes. You think they would know people would still be interested.

I don't mind any from the bottom half but hoping for Robertson, Ding , Allen or Williams.
          Attached Files

Comment

My ticket were waiting for me when I got in before but not sent recorded or anything and very clearly marked as tickets from Sheffield. Good job postman isn't a snooker fan but i'm sure with all the charges they add-on to tickets they could post things a but better.

Not long now till see we will be watching, can't remember is it possible for some one to win in one session in round 1, however unlikely.

Comment

Very unlikely, you need 10 to win and they only play 9 in the first session!

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                Thanks Statman. Just saw a note on Facebook that the playing schedule will be available on Wednesday so folks with tickets will be able to work out who of the top 16 they are booked for.
                Any news on the playing schedule for the crucible,some good seats now on sale

Comment

Originally Posted by will View Post
                  Any news on the playing schedule for the crucible,some good seats now on sale
                  Not seen anything yet.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                    Not seen anything yet.
                    PS I've got 2 spare tickets for Sunday 28th if anyone interested. Good seats behind where players sit.
                    1 for 2.30 pm session. Row F Table 1. (Orange door).
                    1 for 7.00 pm session. Row E Table 1. (Orange door).
                    Any interest let me know. Was going to go the E-bay route once the draw is known.

Comment

My first time for the WC so don't know how it usually is but at least it looked like personal tickets those I ordered but something tells me they can't really check the name and ID on everyone they let in?
                      I've bought one ticket too much so don't know if ebay or having crucible theaters resell it would be the easist way to get rid of it

Comment

Originally Posted by ola840 View Post
                        My first time for the WC so don't know how it usually is but at least it looked like personal tickets those I ordered but something tells me they can't really check the name and ID on everyone they let in?
                        I've bought one ticket too much so don't know if ebay or having crucible theaters resell it would be the easist way to get rid of it
                        They've never in my experience asked for ID. Think it would be a right shambles at the door if they did. Hardly anyone would be allowed to enter. lol. Not really sure what the best way to get rid of an extra ticket is. I suppose if you've got one for a Ronnie match the Crucible would have no trouble in re-selling it.

Comment

Its on the website now to view/download.

http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/New...132365,00.html

I've got ricky walden , mark williams and barry hawkins on the 21st so not all my favourites but should be good matches.

Comment

Ive got tickets for round 2, 25th of April, table 2, 1pm. If it goes to form will the match be Williams vs Maguire or Murphy vs Dott?

Comment

When did you buy them?
                              I bought the same ticket you have about a month or two ago when the draw wasn't set in stone and just the 25th they have changed last weeks so even if it says round 2, 25th of April, table 2, 1pm it is in fact the Neil Robertson vs Qualifier game you have ticket to.
                              That is if you bought your ticket at least a few weeks back in time, if you just recently bought them then it should be Murphy vs Dott as that is the new draw

I mailed Sheffield Theatres about it since I thought there was a mistake but they referred to that World Snooker is allowed to change games around if needed for the interest of the event which seems fair.
                              I hope it was answer enough for you

Comment

Looks like Mark Selby will be attending the draw live on TalkSport

Comment

Working...
                                X