Clear All

• lol

John Parott on Murphy-Dott match: "harry potter couldnt clear up from here"

Comment

• very clever shot from dottt, snooker behind pink

Comment

• As hard I try to like selby i hate him more than before

Comment

• Oh Dott...wtf was that?! What a shame...
          Last edited by daffie; 26 April 2013, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Man, that was a poor shot. Graeme deserved to win that frame, after Murphy's fluked red and lucky position on the green, he'll be devastated to have thrown it away like that

Now everything seems to go Murphy's way... what a bitter end this is. It's unlikely that Dott will do another comeback
            Last edited by Valiullin; 26 April 2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Murphy one away. Come on Shaun.
              Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
              Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Selby and Hawkins are playing some great defensive shots, amazing how many they played in this match!

Comment

• Great match. My hand still hurts from slapping the table when the idiots at Eurosport failed to stay on for the re-spotted black. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                    Great match. My hand still hurts from slapping the table when the idiots at Eurosport failed to stay on for the re-spotted black. :smile:
                    Haha me too...almost had a heart attack there. Credit though for showing it immediately after the break.

Can't see Dott come back from 2 frames down though...that respot horror really hurt him.

Comment

• I tried to switch over to BBC but they don't appear to be showing anything tonight so I have to listen to Foulds and Yates the moron.
                      Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                      Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Both matches are online on BBC
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Very timid audience btw...you'd think they'd be cheering Dott on now to pull 2 frames back and give them a final frame decider...weird
                          Last edited by daffie; 26 April 2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                            I tried to switch over to BBC but they don't appear to be showing anything tonight so I have to listen to Foulds and Yates the moron.
                            Try channel 301

Comment

• Dott's face is priceless to watch at times Especially when he again overscrews the white. He is really battling here though...what a fighter he is!

Comment

• Come on Dott!!!! though how I wish you had not ****ed up at re-spotted black ... still hope ... come on!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X