No announcement yet.

Ssb - farewell sheffield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you will not be getting an apology from me, too many times you have butted into debates on the forum in regards to The SWSA when it clearly is not your job to do so, yes every member is entitled to their own opinion but as you have put it yourself "you have Worked at The SWSA" your opinions are then taken as a employee.

Paul, Sarah and Janie are all on this forum and when it comes to statements from The Academy and On Q Management their opinions and public writings are those that count and I am sure other employees are told not to comment on matters regarding The Academy and On Q Management without seeking permission first.

And it is fair to say that your past comment have also been ill informed and not based on fact like those of rumours which have been circulating.

As you say I am the site owner and I can only recall a handful of times in the past 7 years when I have broken my own rules but that is my prerogative.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
      Well you will not be getting an apology from me, too many times you have butted into debates on the forum in regards to The SWSA when it clearly is not your job to do so, yes every member is entitled to their own opinion but as you have put it yourself "you have Worked at The SWSA" your opinions are then taken as a employee.

Paul, Sarah and Janie are all on this forum and when it comes to statements from The Academy and On Q Management their opinions and public writings are those that count and I am sure other employees are told not to comment on matters regarding The Academy and On Q Management without seeking permission first.

And it is fair to say that your past comment have also been ill informed and not based on fact like those of rumours which have been circulating.

As you say I am the site owner and I can only recall a handful of times in the past 7 years when I have broken my own rules but that is my prerogative.
      Bye then. I don't want to hang around in places with that kind of attitude.

Comment

Originally Posted by paul.mount View Post
        Your statement is 100% wrong. I clearly responded that i signed a contract which did not allow me to sell the cloth and I accepted and complied with that.
        Ok thats great, so why did you pull out then?

I have WS and The WPBSA on one side telling me it was the issue with the cloth, the reasons highlighted by Les Barton were after the fact I believe and I have you saying that this was not the case so there must me another underlying fact that everybody is missing!

Paul don't feel that you have to answer me just because we are talking very unorthodoxly in this thread, I am sure that you have your reasons and if you do not want them to be made public then please do not feel pressured in any way.

Comment

Blimey, do we get permanent bans now for provoked disagreements on public threads?

Comment

Originally Posted by The Statman View Post
            Blimey, do we get permanent bans now for provoked disagreements on public threads?
            Clive wanted his account deleted which is something we have never done on TSF, you delete a account you also delete all the posts which disrupts the flow of conversations, if you want your account deleted I simply delete your email address from your account, the forum software then moves your account into the banned usergroup as it does not have a valid email address associated with it.

When signing up to the forum the T's & C's state that anything being posted becomes joint IP with the forum and associated sites not exactly in those words but this means that we do not have to delete peoples posts on request.

Comment

Originally Posted by paul.mount View Post
              Hi Neil,

I remember the evening at the Seniors very well and understand your friends club has been set up excellently and is doing very well.

Sorry but I cannot discuss any business conversations I may have had or might be having. Sure you understand.

Keep enjoying snooker.

cheers

paul
              Totally understand Paul . I am glad you remember the night well.....a bit hazy for me !!

Club doing well but as you know maximum effort all the time to keep it doing well .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Comment withdrawn; posted before engaging brain.
                Last edited by The Statman; 1 February 2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

I can not think of any account we have deleted in its entirety? apart from spammers of course.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                    Clive wanted his account deleted ...
                    Well, you've just lost one of the more valuable members on this forum.
                    "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
                    - Linus Pauling

Comment

a sad day
                      this post has not been pleasant reading
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I wish everyone would get on and be friendly to each other.

After all, snooker is supposed to be fun. Isn't it?

Comment

Originally Posted by Achamian View Post
                          I wish everyone would get on and be friendly to each other.

After all, snooker is supposed to be fun. Isn't it?
                          +1
                          I will miss Souwester
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Wow, i log into too catch up and read all this, not good atall...

Fezza mun, you can be a right so and so at times aye bud....

Comment

OK, we still don't know the actual reason(s) why Paul Mount pulled out of hosting PTCs at the SWSA.

And if Paul Mount doesn't want to tell us the actual reason(s), that is his prerogative.

I only hope they sort out their differences for next season. The SWSA is an EXCELLENT venue, and is perfect for the purpose.
                              Last edited by Achamian; 4 February 2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X