No announcement yet.

Virtual Pool 4 news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Celeris VP4servers are down while they are being moved,they are not scheduled to be back up untill 23.00 GMT tonight Jan 27th

Comment

Originally Posted by 9balldotcom View Post
      The Celeris VP4servers are down while they are being moved,they are not scheduled to be back up untill 23.00 GMT tonight Jan 27th
      Thanks for the info, I'll try contacting them later

EDIT: All working fine today Jan 28th
      Last edited by em@rel; 28 January 2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

VP4 US Open 9ball round 5 on the winners side Mal255 v Dizzle race to 21 tonight 25/05/2016 21.00 BST,4PM EST,1PM PACIFIC.Live stream and commentary on weejinky's Twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/weejinky

Comment

Originally Posted by em@rel View Post
          I'm trying to re download vp4 after a new windows install but the celeris websites are not responding.

Anyone else having problems with this ?.
          I tried to register with them about 10 months ago in order to buy the game, but they never sent me the activation code so I ended up buying it on Steam instead.

So glad I did, though, it really is second to none as far as snooker sims go - nothing else comes close.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            I tried to register with them about 10 months ago in order to buy the game, but they never sent me the activation code so I ended up buying it on Steam instead.

So glad I did, though, it really is second to none as far as snooker sims go - nothing else comes close.
            Excuse my ignorance but is it snooker live pro?
            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
              Excuse my ignorance but is it snooker live pro?
              Sorry, I don't understand the question. The game is called Virtual Pool 4. No idea what snooker live pro is.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                Sorry, I don't understand the question. The game is called Virtual Pool 4. No idea what snooker live pro is.
                It's a snooker game played on phone or iPad a bit like Miniclip Pool
                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                  It's a snooker game played on phone or iPad a bit like Miniclip Pool
                  Oh, I see. No, Virtual Pool 4 is PC-only pool/snooker simulation.

Comment

Working...
                  X