• Show
Clear All

havin g not got a wii I couldn't say

Comment

Are these games also PC based?

Comment

Originally Posted by ABCsnooker View Post
        Are these games also PC based?
        mostr are yes only the 2007 and 2011 games weren't erleased lon PCI belkieve all the other versions were

Comment

Originally Posted by cebs View Post
          Are any of the wii versions any good, i often see one in cex and wonder if i should risk it, plus till thread made me look on amazon for prices i didn't know there is a ds so i'll give that a go as well.
          Have a search on Youtube for that. You'll find videos of people playing the game...maybe even a review.
          I don't think it is an alternative to the PC version. Very unsensitive controls and unstable movement sensoring when it comes to fine aiming...

Comment

For me it's 2007...

Comment

Which version of the game includes a snooker plus mode?? Ive been looking to play snooker plus for a very long time. I have wsc real 08 and 09, personally thinking that the 08 version was better.

Comment

Originally Posted by mark771977 View Post
                Plus, little thing I noticed, 2004 is the ONLY version where the players stance is correct and they're down on their cue, not stood almost upright like some ****ed pool player down the local.
                I have 2009 and it really niggles me having to watch my opponents stupid stance. As you say, the animation on 2004 was brilliant. The way the players exited and entered the table to take their shot gave you a real sense of being involved in televised snooker. '04 and '05 were the only versions with wonderfully simple, no-fuss camera angles too. Most of the time, you watched the game from the familiar overhead view, with the occasional switch to the floor cameras - just like the real tv coverage! Yes, '04 and '5 have not been bettered in terms of playability and capturing the real feel of the game.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                X