Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
    well I don't follow rugby of either persuasion
    Did you watch the highlights video? Seriously good stuff! Great footy match!

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-HIGHLIG...x#.UpKOT764bIU
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
      Did you watch the highlights video? Seriously good stuff! Great footy match!

http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-HIGHLIG...x#.UpKOT764bIU
      you're getting me really confused now mythman ... are you a kiwi or a kangaroo molester?

Comment

you're getting me really confused now mythman ... are you a kiwi or a kangaroo molester?
        LOL. Nah, Aussie through and through. No sheep cuddling for me either! Have you had a bath yet this year?

But when it comes to England Vs New Zealand we Aussies tend to go for the NZ mob. Wait till we play them next w/e.
        Last edited by mythman69; 25 November 2013, 02:34 AM.
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Poor Trott going home because he is stressed boo hoo sook.

Comment

To be fair if he's suffering anything like what Marcus Trescothick suffers with, its nothing to joke about.

Comment

You'd hope people stop taking the mickey now the truth is out, we hear this that and the other about bullying and if people keep having a go knowing the guy has an illness that definitely crosses the line. You get the feeling some people will only be satisfied with another Gary Speed type outcome...
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Old cue collector --
              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I suppose you were too busy watching snooker to see the Rugby League match between England and New Zealand too.

Wow, what a game. That was one of the best I have ever seen.

Here is some commentary for you:

Fulltime This kick now, here we go.. to win it.. OVER YES YES YES!! THE KIWIS ARE IN THE GRAND FINAL!! WHAT A FINISH!! UNREAL!! YES! SHAUN JOHNSON YOU BEAUTY!

80 mins Last throw of the dice now, the Kiwis start a set 30 from their own line. 3rd tackle on halfway... fourth now, 30 out... PENALTY KIWIS!! Less than a minute to go, here come the Kiwis. Seconds remaining... 15 out! LUKE IS A METRE SHORT!! WHAT! JOHNSON NOW!! JOHNSON STEPS INSIDE JOHNSON OVER THE LINE JOHNSON YOU BEAUTY!! JOHNSON THE TRRRRRRRYYYYYY!! YYEEEEEESSS!! SHAUN JOHNSON THE HERO!! 18-18!!! WHAT A GAME PEOPLE!!

78 mins Still there! A metre out.. last tackle.. Foran kicks to the corner.. SBW rises LOSES IT! KNOCK ON! England have the ball back with two minutes remaining. So close!

76 mins Four minutes to go and NZ have it 10 short of halfway as they start a fresh set. Kick goes to the corner from the last tackle, up it goes, down it comes, kicked dead by England. Line dropout!!

72 mins Righto, the Kiwis need to make something happen. They've got it just on halfway. Johnson kicks over the top for himself but England regather and they have the ball back!

69 mins Burgess through a hole! uh-oh, BURGESS.. SAM BURGESS OVER THE LINE ENGLAND TRY!! ENGLAND TRY! ENGLAND IN FRONT!! Boom! Huge play!Sinfield converts it! 18-14!! Oh my!

Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/VIDEO-HIGHLIG...#ixzz2lbqxmxWk

What a match that was bud...... Totally gutted!!
                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

But when it comes to England Vs New Zealand we Aussies tend to go for the NZ mob. Wait till we play them next w/e.
                  Ahhhhh so that's how your rolling then is it mate.....??

I know who I'll be rooting in the final then!! Lol

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                    I know who I'll be rooting in the final then!! Lol
                    A sheep??? LMAO

Comment

LOL. Nah, Aussie through and through.
                      OK, now we're getting somewhere ... you should enjoy this little video ...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfIIO2HY3zY

Comment

A sheep??? LMAO
                        Pmsl..... You how we love to support our Southern Hemisphere mates!!

Comment

OK, now we're getting somewhere ... you should enjoy this little video ...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfIIO2HY3zY
                          Stop sexting me with your filthy roo p0rn

LMAO

Comment

LOL

Comment

LOL

as Santa would say ho-ho-ho ... I think England are still in with a chance if the Australian fielding practice today is anything to go by ...

http://youtu.be/9zjGgau3iF8
                              Last edited by DandyA; 29 November 2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

as Santa would say ho-ho-ho ... I think England are still in with a chance if the Australian fielding practice today is anything to go by ...

http://youtu.be/9zjGgau3iF8
                                Looks realistic to me. England 7/10 I notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X