• Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
    England 7/10 I notice.
    yeah, I saw that too ... good to see the English batting is improving

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
      yeah, I saw that too ... good to see the English batting is improving
      As long as their bowling and fielding also improve to this level they have half a chance.

Well, two chances really. Buckleys and none.

Last edited by mythman69; 29 November 2013, 01:22 AM.
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

In light of Mitchell Johnson's short bowling barrage in Brisbane, Hawkeye has been updated for this weeks test match in Adelaide.

broken.jpg

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
          In light of Mitchell Johnson's short bowling barrage in Brisbane, Hawkeye has been updated for this weeks test match in Adelaide.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15205[/ATTACH]

hee hee! .......

Comment

Great work Mitchell Johnson!

England dismissed for 172 in their 1st innings with Johnson claiming the astonishing figures of 7/40.

Comment

One word, Embarrassing.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I would not like to be one of the English cricketers at the moment bloody terrible.

Comment

Aussies 2 up hope they can keep it up.

Comment

I'm going to slap a tenner on England to win the next test match, I must be mad......

Comment

Cricket explained by an American:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/cri...r-seen-cricket

Comment

Quote of the day:

"Ironic that Broad has to go to to hospital for xrays because he can't walk" . . .

Comment

That was a good ball by Johnson . Glad I am not playing at the WACA a bit to warm for me .

Comment

Did you see this stat yesterday?

Comment

Very quiet on this thread . . . hmmmmm.

3 - 0

Comment

Moderator, please remove this thread, this is a snooker forum after all

Comment

Working...
                                X