The next British Heavyweight World Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    There has been a lot of talk about this I'm not so sure it will happen just yet, I hope it does, it will be like cleansing your palette after the FM vs CM degrading shambles.
    Is the Crawford fight on box nation Geordie? I can't get sky box office now I've been blocked.
    GGG v Canelo is in September anyway so don't have to weight that long, I'll be shocked if it's not on Box nation but I'll be watching it on ESPN
    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• This made me laugh...not boxing but funny

Comment

• I can't make my mind up , if that's really funny or utterly shameful. They sent that big fella out in the second round without his gum shield.
        Sorry my mistake they never took it out.
        Last edited by itsnoteasy; 18 August 2017, 08:44 PM.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
          GGG v Canelo is in September anyway so don't have to weight that long, I'll be shocked if it's not on Box nation but I'll be watching it on ESPN
          ffs looks like i've taken one to many headshot's myself 'weight' :biggrin-new:

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
            This made me laugh...not boxing but funny
            Bob looked like he'd been hit by a poison dart but still got the job done, must be like getting hit by a truck off them arms

Wibble

Comment

• OK so who wins....?

Comment

OK so who wins....?

Is that a serious question?

Wibble

Comment

OK so who wins....?

Well it ain't boxing that's for sure, I'm refusing to watch it, that'll show em
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Conor McGregor Round 5

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                      Well it ain't boxing that's for sure, I'm refusing to watch it, that'll show em
                      That's spot on. I'm not staying up late for traveller v. pimp pikey fest. Travesty of a fight. No org will sanction it. Joke. I'm more interested in the unification of the heavyweight division. Can AJ do it and who will he fight next after his mandatory? Parker? I can't see Wilder ever fighting anyone other than jokes for his WBC title. Hearn offered 5m purse for Wilder v. Whyte and Wilder choked, even though 5m is like 5 times more than any purse he's had. Dodger in my book.

Comment

• I'll be watching it as it's free but all it really does is show how stupid people are, both will win as they've managed to convince a lot of people that there's a chance a novice can beat one of the best ever and will make fortunes.
                        Now can we stick to real boxing and leave that joke to the clowns please?

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by Little Reggie View Post
                          That's spot on. I'm not staying up late for traveller v. pimp pikey fest. Travesty of a fight. No org will sanction it. Joke. I'm more interested in the unification of the heavyweight division. Can AJ do it and who will he fight next after his mandatory? Parker? I can't see Wilder ever fighting anyone other than jokes for his WBC title. Hearn offered 5m purse for Wilder v. Whyte and Wilder choked, even though 5m is like 5 times more than any purse he's had. Dodger in my book.
                          Wilder knows if he can doge a bullet he is in line for a bigger pay day against AJ

Comment

Wilder knows if he can doge a bullet he is in line for a bigger pay day against AJ
                            That needs to happen soon, maybe next year some say, after wilder beats either or parker or huey fury. Then they both bring two belts to the table. I see this at Wembley. Unless Whyte can get in the mix against parker, then a unification is complicated because wilder won't fight Whyte, too scared.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Little Reggie View Post
                              That needs to happen soon, maybe next year some say, after wilder beats either or parker or huey fury. Then they both bring two belts to the table. I see this at Wembley. Unless Whyte can get in the mix against parker, then a unification is complicated because wilder won't fight Whyte, too scared.
                              Maybe his promoter doesn't want to risk him with Whyte but i very much doubt he's scared, he has a guaranteed monster payday with Joshua in 2018 so one more tomato can won't make difference to his pitiful resume

Wibble

Comment

• I seriously think AJ will lose his next fight against Ortiz ....AJ is made for his overhand left as he comes forward in straight lines behind a straight jab which wont be enough here - this guy has great reflexes and better footwork and counters in bunches too fast and hits hard. AJ is powerful no doubt but the warning signs where there against white to this style. Ortiz is much better than white. I seriously think Ortiz is a much better boxer better defence better reflexes great on the counter and he carries power so therefore for me unless AJ improves his footwork and head movement I honestly think Ortiz will KO AJ around the 7th when AJ runs out of gas - I

Last edited by Byrom; 24 August 2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X