Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
    Yes i did I'm not even asking, where have you got that idea from?
    Your post that i responded to. Do keep up.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
      Your post that i responded to. Do keep up.
      You're reading it the wrong way, are you autistic?
      Last edited by VillaGuy; 18 December 2016, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
        There's a small clique of miserable members who rarely post but like to moan to the mods a lot
        And a small clique of mods who will bend over for said 'honourable and long served' silent majority. They really fall for it; the evil ones. Without folk like you, VG, HMBS and a few others, this forum would be dead as it has been in the past, apart from questions about 'variation in chalk blocks 1980-2016' :biggrin-new:

There are some real bores in the back woods; who will now complain, proving my point! They'll be straight on to aunty andrew.
        Last edited by Big Splash!; 18 December 2016, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
          And a small clique of mods who will bend over for said 'honourable and long served' silent majority. They really fall for it; the evil ones. Without folk like you, VG, HMBS and a few others, this forum would be dead as it has been in the past, apart from questions about 'variation in chalk blocks 1980-2016' :biggrin-new:

There are some real bores in the back woods; who will now complain, proving my point! They'll be straight on to aunty andrew.

This forum is terrible. The owners simply don't have a clue.

Comment

We're not too different mate, what a game of snooker we are seeing
            I'm having a fantastic day, got to watch Peter Gilchrist, the best billiards players in the world today at the club, then come home and and be treated to this final.
            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

You're reading it the wrong way, are you autistic?
              You are writing it the wrong way. Are you illiterate?

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                We're not too different mate, what a game of snooker we are seeing
                I'm having a fantastic day, got to watch Peter Gilchrist, the best billiards players in the world today at the club, then come home and and be treated to this final.
                I remember watching that 1000 break of his, great
                And what a final - all we need I'd Higgins to get a run or two to make it a classic
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  It's Xmas ......so........oh no there isn't .

Don't know where you get your information from Geordie , but there isn't a small clique of members who complain .
                  Pinocchio is that you?
                  It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

I feel like I am a crinimal, I'm a multi millionaire sponsor of the sport. Should I feel like a criminal?

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      sadly it is not that small!
                      Sadly being the key word
                      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        I remember watching that 1000 break of his, great
                        And what a final - all we need I'd Higgins to get a run or two to make it a classic
                        He was rubbish today, in the final he only had three two hundred plus breaks and a 417 in an hour and a half, just on a different planet, he said the tables in our club were fantastic and he hopes that the British open will be held there, which was nice to hear as we always think everywhere is better than what we have.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I feel like I am a crinimal, I'm a multi millionaire sponsor of the sport. Should I feel like a criminal?
                          Yes, it's part of the process of making you feel guilty about being banned. Justified punishment by whispers and backstabbing.

Comment

• I have had meals with the murray family and also the Zverev familily, they're the next best thing. Guaranteed

Comment

I have had meals with the murray family and also the Zverev familily, they're the next best thing. Guaranteed
                              The next best thing to what mate?

Comment

They will, and you know it so stop provoking them!
                                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                                X