No announcement yet.

Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you'd rather wallow in pity than embrace the opportunities, you'd rather suffer the consequences of globalisation and new technologies than have greater freedoms. You're not a fighter as Kippers like to think themselves as, just someone happy to believe words of comfort in some hate filled rag. The UK has the second lowest inflation of wages in the EU next to Greece. Why is it this case if the EU membership is the reason, why are the other countries doing better? Ireland has as high immigration per capita as the UK, look at them. Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark even higher. Explain this. Whether those migrants are in Devon or not, the area is a low wage region, and it will remain like this. People look for value, supermarkets aren't going to pay you more working stacking shelves when profit margins are the underlying reason for their existence. Firms aren't family owned anymore with family roots/values, they are huge multinationals that have shareholders voting for directors that can give them the best returns. Leaving the EU won't alter that, it will just give you less room for manouevre if you ever decide to move off your street in Devon.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
      ADR? I'm not sure Andrew really has the work ethic to be an evil one - I think he'd take one look at running an evil empire and either dismiss it out of hand or ring Office Angels.
      lol - subcontract, managing director position of evil empire available, excellent opportunities to be evil !
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
        It's not easy supporting the Villa, it develops tough love; gives us an edge.

I like this guy, he's a bit like an apprentice. He just needs to learn about the superior timbers of this world and his rocket will fly.
        I've softened up a little today, hard work getting it but 3 points in the bag

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
          So you'd rather wallow in pity than embrace the opportunities, you'd rather suffer the consequences of globalisation and new technologies than have greater freedoms. You're not a fighter as Kippers like to think themselves as, just someone happy to believe words of comfort in some hate filled rag. The UK has the second lowest inflation of wages in the EU next to Greece. Why is it this case if the EU membership is the reason, why are the other countries doing better? Ireland has as high immigration per capita as the UK, look at them. Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Denmark even higher. Explain this. Whether those migrants are in Devon or not, the area is a low wage region, and it will remain like this. People look for value, supermarkets aren't going to pay you more working stacking shelves when profit margins are the underlying reason for their existence. Firms aren't family owned anymore with family roots/values, they are huge multinationals that have shareholders voting for directors that can give them the best returns. Leaving the EU won't alter that, it will just give you less room for manouevre if you ever decide to move off your street in Devon.
          Are you really asking why the UK has low wage inflation? Did you really study economics, laddie?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
            Are you really asking why the UK has low wage inflation? Did you really study economics, laddie?
            Yes i did I'm not even asking, where have you got that idea from?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post

I like VG and he's opening up on multiple fronts showing no fear. Love that. Already, the Evil One has warned him, they discuss the possibility of banning him so soon, such is their distaste for real members.
              So a forum member being honest and who tries to engage others in a debate is considered for banning? Tell me this is just speak and not reality....

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                So a forum member being honest and who tries to engage others in a debate is considered for banning? Tell me this is just speak and not reality....
                There's a small clique of miserable members who rarely post but like to moan to the mods a lot
                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                  There's a small clique of miserable members who rarely post but like to moan to the mods a lot
                  That's sad, there are people i don't get on with here but I enjoy the opposition. It goes no further than that in my mind. We're all snooker fans in my mind so I respect everyone here.
                  Last edited by VillaGuy; 18 December 2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• It's Xmas ......so........oh no there isn't .

Don't know where you get your information from Geordie , but there isn't a small clique of members who complain .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• lets not argue we are right and wrong when there is so much beautiful snooker to be watched

Comment

sadly it is not that small!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• I've tried to add to discussion, I've tried to be productive. If someone reckons I'm a bad influence then tell them not me. At least I contribute to the forum.

Comment

• Don't worry about it VG, it's just knock about stuff, I don't see how anyone can moan, we are posting in off topic chat, that's where all our drivel is meant to be posted.
                            This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                            https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                              Don't worry about it VG, it's just knock about stuff, I don't see how anyone can moan, we are posting in off topic chat, that's where all our drivel is meant to be posted.
                              We're not too different mate, what a game of snooker we are seeing

Comment

This usually depends on how a Moderator behaves towards other members.
                                Once a Moderator has problems with an member and he notice that sum other members ( his friends ) ,shows up at the time to help him in his war against the member in question or maintaining his policy , He should warns other members and tell them Not TO DO SO .
                                He should let other members know, this is Sumthing between him and the member in question .
                                This in order to avoids a private war between forum members. Not to mention, this way he can also earns more trust and credit by the member in question.

A Mod who is talking with other members about his problems or replay to there posts ( Or asking his friends to show up here and support him in his war against someone ) , IS WEAK and has NO mental strength..

Being a moderator is alot more than being able to push a ban button. requires a very honest and independent approach.

At the end of day, this site has owners and Mods. They have paid for this and they can do what ever they want, my friend.

But ,sum how, I do hope they take this note into consideration.

Comment

Working...
                                X