No announcement yet.

Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's happened to that fella, has he been blocked? Were his views on brexit similiar? If thinks I'm someone else there's not much I can do about it really

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
      There's my information on my profile, have a read. The vote was a vote for our masters, just the brexiteers were too stupid to realise it.
      So you are saying Cameron who had worked all his life to be PM, secretly didn't want to be PM, so had a referendum hoping to lose it and therefore his job, so he and his party told us to vote to stay in but secretly hoped we voted out because that's what they wanted all along? Wow ,here's me thinking he was just a spineless , egotistical, self indulgent , self entitled half wit, turns out he's some sort of Machiavellian evil genius, had me fooled.
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
        I think what he means is there is only one person in the history of the internet who has done so many posts in such a short space of time on a forum so you must be him posting from a different account, it's detective work on a level Sherlock Holmes couldn't possibly comprehend.
        Really Geordie! You don't believe anyone has had multiple accounts on here before? I would say it's pretty elementary my dear Geordie( sorry about that last bit)

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          So you are saying Cameron who had worked all his life to be PM, secretly didn't want to be PM, so had a referendum hoping to lose it and therefore his job, so he and his party told us to vote to stay in but secretly hoped we voted out because that's what they wanted all along? Wow ,here's me thinking he was just a spineless , egotistical, self indulgent , self entitled half wit, turns out he's some sort of Machiavellian evil genius, had me fooled.
          No, that's not what I'm saying. People have been fooled into voting brexit by the corporate giants behind the press that goes out to the plebs. Cameron had nothing to do with it but was pressurised into given the referendum vote by an invisible hand. I've asked what are the real benfits an individual, a normal working person is going to get from brexit, there hasn't been anything in response apart from a few estimates that they'll start earning more for the same job or wait less time for a doctor than before. There's already been funding cut backs promised on the back of brexit, how's this going to help? People have voted their freedoms away for nothing at all, I'd say that is power lost. The elite aren't going to have to worry about it are they, the banks have been bailed out with public finances nearly £1trillion, when are we going to see that money again Yet the people have been conned into looking at something else as the culprit

Comment

No, that's not what I'm saying. People have been fooled into voting brexit by the corporate giants behind the press that goes out to the plebs. Cameron had nothing to do with it but was pressurised into given the referendum vote by an invisible hand. I've asked what are the real benfits an individual, a normal working person is going to get from brexit, there hasn't been anything in response apart from a few estimates that they'll start earning more for the same job or wait less time for a doctor than before. There's already been funding cut backs promised on the back of brexit, how's this going to help? People have voted their freedoms away for nothing at all, I'd say that is power lost. The elite aren't going to have to worry about it are they, the banks have been bailed out with public finances nearly £1trillion, when are we going to see that money again Yet the people have been conned into looking at something else as the culprit
            So now you are saying what? All the global companies that warned us not to vote for brexit had the cunning plan, or was it the big banks that threatened to leave or the CBI who warned us against it, or Mark Carney at the Bank of England who way over stepped his position and should have lost his job for warning against voting to leave, or was it Obama, who warned against leaving, who exactly was it that told us not to leave but secretly wanted us to vote leave, who exactly was it that played this double hand, and had enough influence to make a prime minister make himself look like a pillock and then have to fall on his sword and go down in history as the pm that caused this,I'm not sure what or who you mean.
            Why not list the companies who fooled us , you seem to know who they are.
            You also argue for the greater good but can't see further than how it affects you personally, what you really need to ask is why left wing voters went from labour , right on passed the Tory version of right wing and voted for the extreme right that is ukip? The warnings were there in the general election,long before the referendum but they were ignored , how did voters become so dissillusioned with the left they went and voted extreme right?

Comment

So now you are saying what? All the global companies that warned us not to vote for brexit had the cunning plan, or was it the big banks that threatened to leave or the CBI who warned us against it, or Mark Carney at the Bank of England who way over stepped his position and should have lost his job for warning against voting to leave, or was it Obama, who warned against leaving, who exactly was it that told us not to leave but secretly wanted us to vote leave, who exactly was it that played this double hand, and had enough influence to make a prime minister make himself look like a pillock and then have to fall on his sword and go down in history as the pm that caused this,I'm not sure what or who you mean.
              You also argue for the greater good but can't see further than how it affects you personally, what you really need to ask is why left wing voters went from labour , right on passed the Tory version of right wing and voted for the extreme right that is ukip? The warnings were there in the general election,long before the referendum but they were ignored , how did voters become so dissillusioned with the left they went and voted extreme right?
              I think if somebody had a plan - anybody actually! - then it would be much less of a problem, it is the fact that they were too stupid to prepare for losing the vote that has created the mess, and for that both the leave and remain camp are totally guilty of not having an actual clue about how to achieve it!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I think you're getting a few politicians confused with who the establishment really are, sounds like you've swallowed up the lies peddled by the Murdoch corp, there's one of those companies for you, a company that thrives on selling off the back of division, hatred, shock and horror. People voted the way they did because they have been fooled into thinking a vote can change their lives for the better, people who aren't cpable of analysing stories with suspicion and aren't bothered about looking at the evidence. There'll be much more stress in the future you can be gauranteed.

Comment

I think what he means is there is only one person in the history of the internet who has done so many posts in such a short space of time on a forum so you must be him posting from a different account, it's detective work on a level Sherlock Holmes couldn't possibly comprehend.
                  Yep, no way could there be someone other than splash interested in snooker and life! Of course, it's a huge compiment, adding yet another layer to the compendium that is splashdown. After the myth and legend come the fakers. It's not hard to comprehend. :biggrin-new:

But in all seriousness, what's not to love about VG? He's racking up numbers few could imagine possible. Ok, so he's got a few to go to hit my 20k but this young champ is on course. He's challenging your Daily Fail outlook and turning in a few stories about dating as well, culled by the evil one unfortunately; gotta keep the bookies happy. A nice clean forum with plenty of gambling addicts please and if the kids can follow in their footsteps, all the better. Just no swearing please, it offends the system's pretend moral base and................... tip and cue sales. China needs her lackys.
                  Last edited by Big Splash!; 18 December 2016, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Really Geordie! You don't believe anyone has had multiple accounts on here before? I would say it's pretty elementary my dear Geordie( sorry about that last bit)
                    Of course people have had multiple accounts old boy, my point is Blaster gets all the credit when others should get a little love as well
                    It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                      Yep, no way could there be someone other than splash interested in snooker and life! Of course, it's a huge compiment, adding yet another layer to the compendium that is splashdown. After the myth and legend come the fakers. It's not hard to comprehend. :biggrin-new:

But in all seriousness, what's not to love about VG? He's racking up numbers few could imagine possible. Ok, so he's got a few to go to hit my 20k but this young champ is on course. He's challenging your Daily Fail outlook and turning in a few stories about dating as well, culled by the evil one unfortunately; gotta keep the bookies happy. A nice clean forum with plenty of gambling addicts please and if the kids can follow in their footsteps, all the better. Just no swearing please, it offends the system's pretend moral base and................... tip and cue sales. China needs her lackys.
                      The moral compass in this place is so far off it needs an Aim frame
                      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

The moral compass in this place is so far off it needs an Aim frame
                        May I suggest a "Sight Right" device... as endorsed by Bingham :P

Comment

Of course people have had multiple accounts old boy, my point is Blaster gets all the credit when others should get a little love as well
                          I've only got one account, truth! We are an unknowing legion but they put me down as the general when in reality I'm just another foot soldier fighting the empire of the Evil One. His name will not be mentioned lest the rats, vermin, insects, worms and spiders crawl from under the floor to pay homage to him.

This port's quite nice, fruity, with a hint of chocolately, black cherry.

I like VG and he's opening up on multiple fronts showing no fear. Love that. Already, the Evil One has warned him, they discuss the possibility of banning him so soon, such is their distaste for real members.
                          Last edited by Big Splash!; 18 December 2016, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Already, the Evil One has warned him
                            ADR? I'm not sure Andrew really has the work ethic to be an evil one - I think he'd take one look at running an evil empire and either dismiss it out of hand or ring Office Angels.

Comment

20k? Please don't tell me you're actually keeping count...

Comment

People voted the way they did because they have been fooled into thinking a vote can change their lives for the better, people who aren't cpable of analysing stories with suspicion and aren't bothered about looking at the evidence. There'll be much more stress in the future you can be gauranteed.
                                People have been voting the way they have for generations now only for nothing to be done for them since 1947. Don't take it as read that because you went to university on the back of Blair lowering the standards of education that you are cleverer than those who voted brexit. The ones who voted out didn't need to listen to Boris & co, they took a look around them and didn't like what was happening. They didn't let on to the pollsters because of the racist arguments that you are raising here, so the result was a major surprise, but not here where I live. Everyone I talked to said out, no question.

The will of the majority, that's what democracy is all about, and the majority weren't getting served by labour politicians who are more interested in the rights of palestinians and ethnic minorities in the cities, and the career politicians from all parties who open their mouths and say nothing trying to sound intelligent and appealing to everyone while bending over for the 1%, both here and in Brussells. The majority have spoken on a clear issue that has made their country, the country that was fought for by their grandparents and great grandparents, into something unrecognisable as british in many parts of the UK.

In the last census it was found that a 1/4 of the population of the devon town of Tiverton were ethnic eastern europeans. Devon is where I live, a low wage area with a huge influx of eastern europeans brought in on minimum wage by the employment agencies since 2004. Getting a job that pays above minimum wage is almost impossible now, because if you don't like it there's a pole or lithuanian who does.

That's why I voted out, I don't give a damn about you wanting to lord in bulgaria, soaked in Lynx.
                                Last edited by ADR147; 18 December 2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X