No announcement yet.

Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a family friend is a doctors surgery receptionist and we have been WhatsApping etc and she said the following which cracked me up

Stay inside, protect the NHS, protect the doctors, if doctors drop out then vets will take over, and you KNOW how they take temperatures!
    Up the TSF!

Comment

I’m bored!.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeanH View Post
        I did say nearly
        and once held out away from you at arm's length, that must be 2m
        Have you ever seen the clouds that come from people who vape? Do those clouds expelled from their lungs restrict themselves to 2m? And indoors, droplets can hang in the air for a very long time. I can't understand why people are finding it so hard to simply stay at home for a few months to spare some families from this horrific misery. Please people, just stay indoors for pitty's sake.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

I just can't believe this, the day after Matt Hancock said "now is not the time to discuss a pay rise for nurses...."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52231592

Scum.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Israel claims to have invented a vaccine for this virus.
            Whatever you are, be a good one.

Comment

I would be surprised if a vaccine is not found before the end of the year tbh. Not only is it huge in humanitarian terms but also financially for who ever finds it and manufactures the product.
              Last edited by Starsky; 6th May 2020, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanH View Post
                a family friend is a doctors surgery receptionist and we have been WhatsApping etc and she said the following which cracked me up

Stay inside, protect the NHS, protect the doctors, if doctors drop out then vets will take over, and you KNOW how they take temperatures!
                And how they check for pregnancy help! help! Daisy! I'm being fisted

So wednesday is supposed to be the start of the end of lockdown, allowed to travel out of your own area to visit places in which to exercise as long as you adhere to social distancing when you get there, out on the bike at last
                Also if you can go to work and adhere to social distancing as you travel to and fro and also when you're there it's OK, as long as your company is still trading that is.
                Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
                X