SOLD!!!!

For Sale -Brand new John Parris ultimate cue number 1726

Cue Specs are as follows:
    One Piece

Length: 58 inches

Butt Diameter: 30mm

Tip Size: 9.5mm elkmaster.

Weight: 18.5 oz

Balance: 17.5" from the end of the butt.

Splicing & Veneer: Ebony butt and 4 Cocobolo splices. Sd joint, no extensions.

Cue was ordered on the 20th of march 2010 and was completed on the 9th of march 2011.

Stunning cue and exceptional quality of craftsmanship. Even splices faultless cue. Images not always do a justice how good is the cue but this cue is amazing.

Ash shaft has three evenly spaced arrows with straight grain down the line on the both side. Very nice solid cue.Lots of cue power and fantactic feel.Well balanced as you would acpect fom the top cuemaker John Pariss.

Also included brand new John parris ultimate leather case in black.

Original Receipts for the cue included in the sale and will be posted to the buyer.

12moth it is long time to wait for the cue. I was told 20-25 weeks when ordered but it took double of the time that John said. I am quite happy with my current cue at the moment and decided to let this cue go. John also persuaded me to buy one of his cases and i almost make my mined to change my cue but as i said i am quite happy with my old one. Whoever buy this set will not be disappointed thats for sure.

I did not bought the extensions because i already have them with my old cue. Extensions can be purchased from john parris for around £80.
    Cue cost £700 case cost 240. will sell for 1100. no offers below my asking price.
    Will post overseas for £50. Uk postage cost £15.

Any Questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
    pictures on the ebay.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    Last edited by kezman; 26 March 2011, 12:02 AM. Reason: SOLD

nah, why pay parris, and your prices when you can get a better cue off other cue makers for a lot less money.....

Comment

has fedia nicked a login?????

Comment

Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
        nah, why pay parris, and your prices when you can get a better cue off other cue makers for a lot less money.....
        i wouldnt say better cue cheaper yes the ultimate cue from john are spot on .

Comment

Originally Posted by mick 142 View Post
          i wouldnt say better cue cheaper yes the ultimate cue from john are spot on .
          but would you lay out 1100 quid plus postage for a cue that hasnt even been made to your specs, not to mention the fact its dearer than it would cost new

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
            but would you lay out 1100 quid plus postage for a cue that hasnt even been made to your specs, not to mention the fact its dearer than it would cost new
            no i would not i waited for mine 10 months, but if the spec is yours and you want a ultimate and dont want to wait then they are very good cues but it is more than they are new He needs to drop the price .

Comment

Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
              I agree If your not bothered about fancy splicing you can buy a pefectly good cue for around £300, No amount of over hyped up bull will convince me that a JP ultimate is any better than say the last TW cue I had. But I suppose there are a lot of cue tarts out there who like to pull out an ultimate in the club. I wounder what John will do when we get a new world champ endorsing another cue maker in the same why that ronnie has for John.

Comment

Robins cues are made as good as or if not better than parris. parris very over priced robin could make the same cue for 450 with attachments
                Stun Run...The shot you can't teach

Comment

Originally Posted by thedynamite View Post
                  Robins cues are made as good as or if not better than parris. parris very over priced robin could make the same cue for 450 with attachments
                  Spot on, I would also like to add that if JP ultimate is the best thing since slice bread then every single pro and top amature would be using one. Don't get me wrong I'm using a JP exclusive at the moment and am very happy with the cue and I'm sure that johns ultimate cues are of a very good standard but this does not alter the fact they are over priced. You also have to question why if they are so good that people are always selling them. Is it because they have come to the senses and realised that there is nothing ultimate about the cue apart from the name or are people buying them to sell on for profit.

Comment

Iv had my ultimate 15 years and its perfect.

To even consider paying a price like this for a second hand ultimate - that is probably not exactly to the buyers spec is crazy!

A possible reason for people always selling ultimates is because quite i few people who i know - have bought them and they cant even play the game. They think buying an ultimate will give them more ability!
                    Last edited by circle; 19 March 2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by circle View Post
                      Iv had my ultimate 15 years and its perfect.

To even consider paying a price like this for a second hand ultimate - that is probably not exactly to the buyers spec is crazy!

A possible reason for people always selling ultimates is because quite i few people who i know - have bought them and they cant even play the game. They think buying an ultimate will give them more ability!
                      Ha Ha LOL, I think this might be the case, You have to admit that JP maketing skills are as good as his cue making, when I vist the shop there are always people in there that can't even hold the cue yet they think that if they buy a jp they will be a better player. You have to hand it to john, but these players would be better of buying a handmade cue for around the £150 mark.

Comment

i'd agree 100% with that.

his marketing skill's are second to none, and also the fact he bends over backwards for the pro's, who then endorse him, he's badged most of the pro's cues now hasnt he, wether their his cues or not lolol, cos he knows that'll get him even more business, cant fault him really. he's even managed to get about a 20 minute ad on the bbc once i remember, that again, takes some doing lol.

a very quick calculation of only his ultimate cues since he's been numbering them, say he sells each one for £750, and he's up to about number 1750, equals £1,312,500.

that's just his ultimates, without the thousands of others he's made.

he's obviously a multi millionaire by now and good luck to him.

Comment

I think the general consensus is that Parris cues used to be the Rolls Royce of cues and they were pretty much all top notch. Not so in recent years; sadly they've sacrificed the standards for profit. Of course you can still get a good one.... If you're in the top 64 lol
                          If I was after an ultimate I'd go for a low number like 700 or less cause you're more likely to get a good one

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
                            I think the general consensus is that Parris cues used to be the Rolls Royce of cues and they were pretty much all top notch. Not so in recent years; sadly they've sacrificed the standards for profit. Of course you can still get a good one.... If you're in the top 64 lol
                            If I was after an ultimate I'd go for a low number like 700 or less cause you're more likely to get a good one
                            well i can tell you mine is a good one i have had all types of cues and my ultimate is the best cue i have used it playes all the shots .i have had burwat champions tony ions cues trever white and hundreds more mind you i have had jp cues that were good but not as good as this one and the number is 1668.

Comment

Think I will go and order a dozen, poste haste. Anybody got a hot line to JP?
                              :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X