No announcement yet.

Brand new john parris ultimate cue for sale 1 piece ash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol...I have had that debate with myself!! Going to buy an old b&w if the hunt sells... Remind me of my dad, who had a lovely Eureka..so will have a decent cue to call on. Just didnt want regulars here to think I was just a mercenary trader.

Comment

have not read pages upon pages of replies.

did fedia sell his cue after?

overpriced imo.

but good luck to him, somethings only worth what others are prepared to pay!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
        have not read pages upon pages of replies.

did fedia sell his cue after?

overpriced imo.

but good luck to him, somethings only worth what others are prepared to pay!!!
        Thanks for interest .
        Cue is now sold!!!!

Comment

Kezman - Ebay says you had 4 offers and declined them all - so go on enlighten us, what price did the Parris sell for in the end???

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerpoolman View Post
            Kezman - Ebay says you had 4 offers and declined them all - so go on enlighten us, what price did the Parris sell for in the end???
            £1250 with extensions.
            Cheers

Comment

Just goes to show there is a sucker born every minute

Comment

Brand new john parris ultimate cue for sale 1 piece ash

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
                I think that is a little unfair there Grim. If the buyer sees value in this deal and believes that his time is too important to spend waiting then he has done alright out of this.
                On Cue Facebook Page
                Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by grimreaper View Post
                  I'm with you on this one, there is no way any que is worth that money. I have to say IMO that anyone who spends over the top for a cue is either got money to throw away or thinks that the cue is going to make them a better player. LOL

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                    I'm with you on this one, there is no way any que is worth that money. I have to say IMO that anyone who spends over the top for a cue is either got money to throw away or thinks that the cue is going to make them a better player. LOL
                    I agree no cue is worth that money and to make it worse for me is the thought of having 3 trevor white cues for the price of 1 ultimate. Doesn't make sense to me but each to their own I spose.

Comment

No cue is really worth the money but that is another argument, I mean if anyone can genuinely answer this, how is it Craftsman can make a plain ash/ebony cue to spec for £160 ish yet most other cue makers charge nearly double that?

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                        No cue is really worth the money but that is another argument, I mean if anyone can genuinely answer this, how is it Craftsman can make a plain ash/ebony cue to spec for £160 ish yet most other cue makers charge nearly double that?
                        because dave bangs one up in 2 hours!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I would like to say "Well done kezman". If somebody is daft enough to pay that sort of money, then we should take our hats of to him.
                          :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
                            I agree no cue is worth that money and to make it worse for me is the thought of having 3 trevor white cues for the price of 1 ultimate. Doesn't make sense to me but each to their own I spose.
                            i don't know when they got so expensive i used to buy themn at £350 and sell them at £400 and thats only a few years ago.

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                              I would like to say "Well done kezman". If somebody is daft enough to pay that sort of money, then we should take our hats of to him.
                              :snooker:
                              yes well done fedia.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                                yes well done fedia.
                                What Fedia does on ebay is his business. I kind of like it though when he tries it on the forum, and gets pretty short shrift from people who actually know their stuff.
                                Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X