Can we see some pics please?

Comment

Derrrrrrrrrrrrr, my brain hurts

Comment

Originally Posted by S Davis Fan View Post
        Can we see some pics please?
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Comment

taking more than the proverbial with that price....

makes fedia look like good value when he sells a cue, at least you get the extensions and a cue supposedly made for a pro

Comment

hi like i said i have a ultimate cue but i payed vat as well .you should knock the vat off ,what is the price before vat.

Comment

Originally Posted by mick 142 View Post
              hi like i said i have a ultimate cue but i payed vat as well .you should knock the vat off ,what is the price before vat.
              I agree with that.
              That makes the cue and case £752 with no VAT. ( maybe £799 if VAT was 15% or £775 if it was 17.5%)

Danny
              Last edited by danam1; 21 March 2011, 12:07 PM.
              Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Don't think he's a business...could be wrong...so why should he knock VAT off

Comment

I messaged the seller on eBay, with the intention to offer a fair price as I was genuinely interested in the cue. Also the possibility of cash on collection, as the seller's location was not to far away from me and I wouldn't have to leave the cue in the hands of couriers. Here is the response I got.

"Dear *******,

Hi , no problem with payment on collection. I am in north London
                  East Barnet.

- kezman1711"

anyone else seen this phone number before?

Comment

Lol without checking are you saying its our friend Fedia by any chance...the little rascal....and if so how is he allowed to have multiple names on here ???

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Lol without checking are you saying its our friend Fedia by any chance...the little rascal....and if so how is he allowed to have multiple names on here ???
                      The forum software probably looks for matching email addresses, or other information. So, provided he gets a new email address (easy) and enters different information in his profile (very easy) there is likely no way the software can catch him out. It could match IP's when requests/posts come in, and probably does, but if people are posting from the same workplace, and it has a firewall/proxy/nat device and a single external ip, they will all appear to be from the same ip, and yet be different people. The other problem is that 2 people on the same broadband service might end up with the same ip at different times, and yet be totally different people. So, provided he doesn't use both accounts at the same time, with the same ip, it's unlikely to spot him.
                      "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
                      - Linus Pauling

Comment

JP Professional for Sale

I have a lovely JP Professional that I will be letting go for much less than the original retail price complete with extension and Aluminium case.

No crazy price tag, no mention of "waiting time", just a very nice cue that isn't right for me being passed on to another happy owner to enjoy.
                        On Cue Facebook Page
                        Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                        Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by kezman View Post
                          cue cost 700, case cost 240. can i make 100 profit after all? 12 months?????
                          i very rarely make £100 a cue let alone £160 and its my job!
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Don't think he's a business...could be wrong...so why should he knock VAT off
                            Why should we pay VAT on this cue if it's already been paid?
                            Like you said he's probably not a business so he shouldn't charge VAT.

ATB
                            Danny
                            Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Is this molehill turning into a mountain?
                              :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                                Is this molehill turning into a mountain?
                                :snooker:
                                lol i think it already has

Comment

Working...
                                X