New ADR147 Laminated Cue Tips!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrc750 View Post
    Hmm i would say you have domed that tip to the extreme !!!
    I'm very new to tips jrc, and wasn't sure of the shape I have had a few miscues tbh but that was maximum top spin should i try to flatten it or is beyond redemption I like the tip but at £6 a throw I dont want to keep changing it too often.

Regards
    John.
    Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

• Originally posted by John Flaf View Post
      I'm very new to tips jrc, and wasn't sure of the shape I have had a few miscues tbh but that was maximum top spin should i try to flatten it or is beyond redemption I like the tip but at £6 a throw I dont want to keep changing it too often.

Regards
      John.
      Bash some balls about hard just using centre ball striking it might flatten out a bit on it's own, or you might need to get the file/sandpaper out and flatten the top

Comment

• For the sake of 1 tip Andrew I just ordered through ebay for a cue i'm experimenting with. never tested a laminated tip ever, it always felt like such a minefield.

Comment

• Originally posted by qc2 View Post
          For the sake of 1 tip Andrew I just ordered through ebay for a cue i'm experimenting with. never tested a laminated tip ever, it always felt like such a minefield.
          it can still be!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• brace yourself for my next order in month's time then, a mixed bag of 5 different laminated tips!

maybe there's a market for lucky dip tips (though Elkmaster may already have this covered somewhat)

Comment

• Originally posted by qc2 View Post
              brace yourself for my next order in month's time then, a mixed bag of 5 different laminated tips!

maybe there's a market for lucky dip tips (though Elkmaster may already have this covered somewhat)
              lol - sales of elks are falling all the time.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
              X