Ronnie and Kamui Chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Denbo147 View Post
    Thank You. Excuse my obscene language. Surely there must come a point though that Barry's constant starting of new threads becomes an offence?
    Not exactly obscene mate. You hear worse in a nursery playground lol. Some sensitive flowers on here these days.

Comment

I'll let you do that. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
        Not exactly obscene mate. You hear worse in a nursery playground lol. Some sensitive flowers on here these days.
        That as maybe, it is against the rules and I have had a number of complaints! Remember children can be on here also.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Yeah like Barrywhite!

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
            No, because I don't insult others.
            young baz, everyone's young compared to me! i've slung a few your way and got some back, if you start silly threads its gonna happen mukka, at least make em interesting lol i know you must be running out of em. plus when has tit been offensive?

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              Not that I can see - feel free to read through the rules.
              you need to be a champion not a bureaucrat

Comment

Originally Posted by LucLex3119 View Post
                You have been reported so don't carry on or you will get banned.

Join date December 15, is Bolton back?
                pot and kettle, methinks

Comment

You have been reported so don't carry on or you will get banned.

Join date December 15, is Bolton back?
                  when no ones left and your just posting to yourselves have fun!

Comment

The one thing I don't understand is when people click on a thread and read the opening post the don't just leave the thread if they don't like it and let other comment that actually do?
                    It's pretty simple really don't you think?

I'll put this one to bed for you Barry. I know a guy called Gary Filtness who is a coach in Essex and London and the head coach at the world famous Grove Academy. I will whatsapp him and ask the question.

Comment

The one thing I don't understand is when people click on a thread and read the opening post the don't just leave the thread if they don't like it and let other comment that actually do?
                      It's pretty simple really don't you think?

I'll put this one to bed for you Barry. I know a guy called Gary Filtness who is a coach in Essex and London and the head coach at the world famous Grove Academy. I will whatsapp him and ask the question.
                      very good! nice name dropping, played gary filtness very good player one of a ton of players from that london, he must be be 60+ now dont that make him a dinosaur now lol

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                        very good! nice name dropping, played gary filtness very good player one of a ton of players from that london, he must be be 60+ now dont that make him a dinosaur now lol
                        From that London! Is there another London then?

What does Gary's age have to do with anything? He could be 160 for all I care, he is still the head coach at the Grove and the closest person to Ronnie that I know so will ask him the question.

Anyway, back to the original topic. Apart from that horrible cheap blue rubbish you get in boozers I thought the norm was the tweetens chalk? Is the Kumui chalk gonna make that much difference to club players?

Comment

C'mon folks, does every single thread have to descend into a riot?
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Only a week ago Ronnie was winning the masters with the normal triangle chalk. Sure someone mentioned that earlier so thread already put to bed.

Comment

Is there another London then?
                              I know of one other, London, Ontario, Canada.
                              there may be others
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Bazza - does ronnie use kamui chalk
                                Everyone - no.

End of thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X