Ronnie and Kamui Chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    C'mon folks, does every single thread have to descend into a riot?
    ADR, it would be good if there was an option to remove yourself from a thread. This would allow the decent people who contribute to threads to leave once the silly Billy's start their nonsense.

Comment

One of my mates down the club told me Mike Wooldridges cue oil is made from virgins urine. Any truth in this?

Comment

Green triangle. Always green triangle.

Originally Posted by Denbo147 View Post
        Thank You. Excuse my obscene language. Surely there must come a point though that Barry's constant starting of new threads becomes an offence?
        Look at your posting history. What is it that you are supposed to have contributed to the forum, beyond an assumption that your values are best?

If people stopped obsessing about other peoples posts, and posted where they had a useful contribution to make, and simply did nothing if something annoyed them, then the quality of the forum would increase.

There are a lot of people here. There will be a lot of toss talked...and I have no doubt much of what I talk many will consider as such. I'd really like to learn, so if people could refocus away from how much they hate each other, and give those of us who appreciate the chance to hear from better more experienced players with some pertinent information to impart, then that would be absolutely peachy.

People moan about individual posters, but for me it's the frothing head of schoolyard name calling that ruins the board. You lot are a trolls dream.

Comment

Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
          Green triangle. Always green triangle.

Look at your posting history. What is it that you are supposed to have contributed to the forum, beyond an assumption that your values are best?

If people stopped obsessing about other peoples posts, and posted where they had a useful contribution to make, and simply did nothing if something annoyed them, then the quality of the forum would increase.

There are a lot of people here. There will be a lot of toss talked...and I have no doubt much of what I talk many will consider as such. I'd really like to learn, so if people could refocus away from how much they hate each other, and give those of us who appreciate the chance to hear from better more experienced players with some pertinent information to impart, then that would be absolutely peachy.

People moan about individual posters, but for me it's the frothing head of schoolyard name calling that ruins the board. You lot are a trolls dream.
          Appreciate your feedback.

Comment

Originally Posted by Denbo147 View Post
            One of my mates down the club told me Mike Wooldridges cue oil is made from virgins urine. Any truth in this?
            I believe it is the sweat from their thighs, you would need to check with Mike
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Ha ha ha ha! Brilliant.

Comment

Yes and he has agreed to put a drop of unicorn blood on the tip of mine so I never need to chalk it.

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
                  young baz, everyone's young compared to me! i've slung a few your way and got some back, if you start silly threads its gonna happen mukka, at least make em interesting lol i know you must be running out of em. plus when has tit been offensive?
                  Mate, I don't report anyone. At the same time tetricky has a point about the board descending into name calling nonsense. We've got some ****wombles saying stuff they'd be decked for in a pub. Seriously, they need to get a grip. Name calling, that's kids stuff man.

Anyway, apparently Kamui chalk leads to less kicks. I've never bought any but if folk have any ideas, shout out.

And then there's cloth thickness affecting kicks and how much a ball jumps up in the air on contact/impact; hmmmmmm (another thread there baz...............)
                  Last edited by barrywhite; 21 January 2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Psssst.... what's the link to get a bottle of this hahahaa

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
                      Mate, I don't report anyone. At the same time tetricky has a point about the board descending into name calling nonsense. We've got some ****wombles saying stuff they'd be decked for in a pub. Seriously, they need to get a grip. Name calling, that's kids stuff man.

Anyway, apparently Kamui chalk leads to less kicks. I've never bought any but if folk have any ideas, shout out.

And then there's cloth thickness affecting kicks and how much a ball jumps up in the air on contact/impact; hmmmmmm (another thread there baz...............)
                      do you remember the putty that used to be used to replace windows when you were a kid? that is kamaui chalk - it is dreadful !!

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                        Psssst.... what's the link to get a bottle of this hahahaa
                        Do not type virgin thighs into google!

Comment

Do not type virgin thighs into google!
                          Understood Sir ... This has become a dangerous thread :P

Comment

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post

it is debated On this forum many times .
                            I've tried it many times .
                            worthless !!
                            Just buy a master chalk would be more more than enough . U do'nt need 25 mark chalk to play this game .

Comment

Tried kamui chalk and hated it . For me master chalk was easily more grippy but master chalk also goes everywhere and makes a mess. I now use silver cup . I find it better than triangle but not quite as grippe as master . But it leaves virtually no mess and leaves no chalk marks on the cloth etc

Comment

do you remember the putty that used to be used to replace windows when you were a kid? that is kamaui chalk - it is dreadful !!
                                I can't see it being putty, it has to be crushed and reformed rock of some sort I guess, like all chalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X