X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by barrywhite View Post
    Mate, I don't report anyone
    Then someone else got offended on your behalf then barry, I wonder who

Problem with you is that you claim to be this and that, last week it was a huge Ronnie fan, watched him win the Masters but didn't notice he was using green Triangle, how come ?
    If you did then how come you started this thread ?
    How come someone else reports other people for you ?
    How come you ain't got nothing else to do with your time, 500 + posts already in a little over six weeks.

How come your rhetoric is almost identical to the banned masterblaster ?

I don't care one way or the other, I don't think masterblaster should have been banned, but spare a thought for those of us who have seen it and heard it all before, keep it interesting and original,
    please

Do you know the story of John Forbes Nash jr (A Beautiful Mind) ?

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
      Then someone else got offended on your behalf then barry, I wonder who

Problem with you is that you claim to be this and that, last week it was a huge Ronnie fan, watched him win the Masters but didn't notice he was using green Triangle, how come ?
      If you did then how come you started this thread ?
      How come someone else reports other people for you ?
      How come you ain't got nothing else to do with your time, 500 + posts already in a little over six weeks.

How come your rhetoric is almost identical to the banned masterblaster ?

I don't care one way or the other, I don't think masterblaster should have been banned, but spare a thought for those of us who have seen it and heard it all before, keep it interesting and original,
      please

Do you know the story of John Forbes Nash jr (A Beautiful Mind) ?
      Send a message to the mods and ask them how many times I've reported someone. They've got my permission to divulge this information to you because the answer is a big fat zero. Bet your house against that, I dare you! I don't ask anyone to report for me; if they feel that way inclined, that's up to them. And by the way, it's their right to do so on this forum. If someone hasn't said something really offensive, they've got nothing to worry about have they?

Don't talk to me about repeating, the amount of waffle you spout about glasses, dominant eye and such like could make a waffle burger big enough for the whole world!

The Nash equilibrium and oligopoly theory? Met him for lunch at Princeton with three other profs. The film was a load of crap as anyone who knows him would attest. Next!
      Last edited by barrywhite; 23 January 2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
        Blue diamond is terrific. I only use triangle for snooker or E8B, am not really familiar with 'green' chalks, but have used virtually every 'blue' chalk going, and BD is the best I've tried. Russian Magic Chalk gets univerally praised, so I'll switch to that if and when i start playing american pool again.

Your link doesn't work - would be surprised to see it at that price. There is also a lot of fake chalk about, if you can believe it. Last box of blue triangle i received was fake.
        I use Triangle Spruce for snooker, it has a little more coating and grip, less chalking between shots. I can go for ten shots without chalking sometimes. Have you tried Blue Diamond chalk for snooker? I see it's only available in blue not green but I'd still be interested in giving it a try for snooker, even if and especially if it offends others. lol

Comment

I use Triangle Spruce for snooker, it has a little more coating and grip, less chalking between shots. I can go for ten shots without chalking sometimes. Have you tried Blue Diamond chalk for snooker? I see it's only available in blue not green but I'd still be interested in giving it a try for snooker, even if and especially if it offends others. lol
          I don't think there's a need for anything other than elks/blue diamonds tips and triangle/masters chalk for snooker or english pool. Alternatives are only really necessary for games with larger and heavier balls, so american pool, chinese 8 ball, 3 cushion, russian pyramid et al.

Incudentally, triangle and masters should be the same chalk, just different flavour. Both budget tweeten brands.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
            Incudentally, triangle and masters should be the same chalk, just different flavour. Both budget tweeten brands.
            Yep, when I was communicating with Skip (Tweeten CEO) I asked about this and he said the difference between Triangle and Master chalk is the materials used; most of the materials are the same but with slight difference in formula. He did say that the colourant used is the same across both types. And he said it is strange that such a small (relatively) difference in materials/formula makes such a difference in the chalks' performance and characteristics on different types of tips, etc.
            Last edited by DeanH; 24 January 2016, 01:40 PM.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Don't talk to me about repeating, the amount of waffle you spout about glasses, dominant eye and such like could make a waffle burger big enough for the whole world!
              I've found your picture and it looks to me like you ate my waffle burger barry !!
              I always thought that Barry White was black...........and dead

Comment

Working...
              X