Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    I just soak them in milk, did an article on soaking them and how it changes their shape here.

Did another on compressing here.

Have a few ideas to fine tune them so will do another article soon (time permitting).
    Thanks for that and will have a look at them as I've never done that before...
    For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

I just got Ritchie at MAC CUES to put a medium TSF tip on has eny one used these
      Current playing cue Trevor White
      3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
        I just got Ritchie at MAC CUES to put a medium TSF tip on has eny one used these
        Got one on now Stevie, Dave Barker was kind enough to send me one, really nice tip, I can't find fault with it at all.
        Just to add, he sent me an exquisite tip as well, I put TSF tip on first thinking I wouldn't like it and I would just swap it for the pressed Exquisite but it's still on , so it must be doing something right , had it on since middle of November iirc.
        Last edited by itsnoteasy; 20 February 2017, 10:17 PM.
        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
          Got one on now Stevie, Dave Barker was kind enough to send me one, really nice tip, I can't find fault with it at all.
          Just to add, he sent me an exquisite tip as well, I put TSF tip on first thinking I wouldn't like it and I would just swap it for the pressed Exquisite but it's still on , so it must be doing something right , had it on since middle of November iirc.
          Thanks mate what chalk you using with it ? Master or triangle
          Current playing cue Trevor White
          3/4 ash cue

Comment

Triangle....

Comment

I'm currently using the baron pool tip in medium+. There didn't seem to be a harder one. Just soft, medium, medium +.

Holds chalk very well and get good response. Is quite soft though in my opinion.

Comment

MW Blackspin

Comment

I've been using the TS Long Ba tips from China, they're a little odd, they start off really hard then seem to soften up as you play more. I do quite like them though, not as good as BDP but alright for the price.

Comment

I had a cue that was just on the stiff side for me , I put an ADR soft tip on and had a session with it yesterday. Very impressed with it, softened the hit down and the cue played a lot quieter, I can't stand that clanky sound you can get from ash.I think I will get another one and try it on my playing cue just to see. I am hooked on TSF mediums just now and it will have to be just as good at least to make me change but from first looks ,it has to be in with a chance.

Comment

dave coutts royal pressed tips.
                      :snooker:

Comment

Ronnie elk

Comment

Originally Posted by simmo View Post
                          what do you all think is the best laminated tip .
                          ADR147 without a doubt.

Comment

Using Elk Pro Medium, not sure if i'm enjoying it as not really got any feel in the tip, (probably just me :P ) possibly going back to a regular elk master after this.

Comment

Working...
                            X