Top 10 Snooker Cue Manufacturers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    not many cues by any maker are 100% but when they are they deserve the premiums.
    +1

Which made this a bit of a steal :-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fantastic-...vip=true&rt=nc

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      no question that now he is the go to guy for the scottish pros but a lot of people don't know he used to a a pro player so he knows them all well.

By all accounts i heard he's a decent player and it can only help him when making cue's knowing what make's a good player cue wise.

Comment

• The most expensive TW new cue you can find from shops at the moment is priced at $14000 without extensions. This is how fast their selling prices shoot up!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Gilberthk View Post
          The most expensive TW new cue you can find from shops at the moment is priced at $14000 without extensions. This is how fast their selling prices shoot up!
          i take it that is HK dollars which around a grand,that's what happens when your not prepared to wait for the cuemaker and the agents get hold of them

Comment

• Originally Posted by Gilberthk View Post
            The most expensive TW new cue you can find from shops at the moment is priced at $14000 without extensions. This is how fast their selling prices shoot up!
            I am assuming HK$ not US$

HK$14,000 = £1000 ish
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I have seen the actual HK$14,000 TW, I am not saying it is not expensive, but it is one of those cue that has 14/16 flashes with veneer. I guess it would cost quite a bit more than the standard TW.
              very nice AND expensive
              a bad player who love cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
                I have seen the actual HK$14,000 TW, I am not saying it is not expensive, but it is one of those cue that has 14/16 flashes with veneer. I guess it would cost quite a bit more than the standard TW.
                very nice AND expensive
                so what we are saying is if you don't get an order in with trevor white himself and you are after one of his cues be prepared to be ripped to bits in price

Comment

• Yes, that's a bit more of just 1,100 sterling pounds. Just wondering if their prices will go up further.

Comment

• Dear Leo, I am not sure whats your issue with agent/shop and I am not interested in knowing too. Just let me know, do you go to supermarket for your food or do you buy directly from farmers? They exist and make a living for a reason, and that reason is demand and supply, rather you like it or not, they will be around for a while.
                    at the end of the days, no one is forcing you to buy anything from them. if you can wait, then hurry and place your order with cue maker.
                    best regards.

Comment

• Yes, I meant Hong Kong dollars ��

Comment

• Dear Desso I've tried,you won't believe how many times I've tried to put a cow in the back of my car only for the farmer to yell "what are you doing with Daisy" they just don't want to sell to me and keep saying they have already been sold

Comment

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
                          I have seen the actual HK$14,000 TW, I am not saying it is not expensive, but it is one of those cue that has 14/16 flashes with veneer. I guess it would cost quite a bit more than the standard TW.
                          very nice AND expensive
                          Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                          so what we are saying is if you don't get an order in with trevor white himself and you are after one of his cues be prepared to be ripped to bits in price
                          no he is not saying that, he is saying that the particular cue in question has multiple, upon multiple splices and would have been an expensive cue from TW in the first place, hence it is an expensive cue in the shop
                          and not that buying from a shop will always be a rip off

Comment

• Originally Posted by leo View Post
                            dear desso i've tried,you won't believe how many times i've tried to put a cow in the back of my car only for the farmer to yell "what are you doing with daisy" they just don't want to sell to me and keep saying they have already been sold
                            lol

Comment

• the HK$14000 TW is in the middle.
                              10338322_666369260095270_4613348137645187082_n.jpg

Comment

• the HK$14000 TW is in the middle.
                                10338322_666369260095270_4613348137645187082_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X