X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
    the HK$14000 TW is in the middle.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]16504[/ATTACH]
    probably just me again but one of the ugliest cues I've seen trevor do.

Comment

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
      the HK$14000 TW is in the middle.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]16504[/ATTACH]
      yep that would be an expensive order as would the one to the left as well
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• not my cup of tea either, but then this is very personal. one thing for sure, it is not short of takers.

the actual cue look better than the photo suggests, still.............
        Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        a bad player who love cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          lol, leo. Have to agree that is one ugly cue! If i got that id have to call it "the missus".

Comment

• Not to my liking at all. Sometimes less is better.
            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Look on the bright side.
              If you ever wanted to lengthen the cue, it would be easy for additional splices
              to blend into the original design.

Maybe it started out as a 4 splice, 50" cue, and has been lengthened already.

Comment

• Have to agree. Fantastic craftsmanship but not a nice looking cue design. These are the sort of designs the Americans like for their pool sticks.
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Am I the only 1 who can't see the cue? It just says attachment but there is no photo
                  77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Cues are like guitars ... a great guitar can be played by a crap player or a bad guitar can be played by a really good player.

I think if you can afford it, get the best you can afford and practice, practice and practice.
                    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                      Am I the only 1 who can't see the cue? It just says attachment but there is no photo
                      I can see it in post #150, but not in post #151, if that helps .

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                        Cues are like guitars ... a great guitar can be played by a crap player or a bad guitar can be played by a really good player.

I think if you can afford it, get the best you can afford and practice, practice and practice.
                        or if you are going on looks then cues are like woman,you bag an ugly one no one batter an eye lid where you go for a nice one everyone wants a piece,where in my case I've got the woman but not the cue

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                          I can see it in post #150, but not in post #151, if that helps .
                          Thanks mate just looked at post 150 and I've gotta say I don't like the look of it, sorry Trevor as I'm sure it took a lot of work to make :snooker:
                          77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                            what you saying is : the master cue that you buy on Ebay for £ 60,
                            IS 100 percent handmade?? Button and the shaft? Really believe that????
                            (I talk about craftmanschap, not playability. Because maybe he plays perfectly.)).
                            With all due respect, Andrew, but I do'nt agree with you.
                            any cue you buy for £60 will be poor because the cost of woods is higher than this.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• which manufacturers who actually do their cues and do not ask for your employees to

Comment

• Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
                                which manufacturers who actually do their cues and do not ask for your employees to
                                Trevor, Andy Travis, Crispian Jones and Glover and I'll throw iin Dave coutts Are I believe the only ones who will do the whole cue process on their Todd. There may other independent hobbiest cuemakers who will do their own cues start to finish too but less known. Could be wrong though. Oh and possibly Raymond but don't quote me on him

Comment

Working...
                                X