Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by raymo147 View Post
    Will do I'm time!
    Il make a full video one day if that helps??
    Il show you me cutting the tree down if ye like!
    It's that satisfactory enough?
    We need to see you plant the tree first then a timelapse video of about 100 years or so untill you come out to chop it down. That would be satisfactory

Comment

No problem Narl! How many arrows do you want?
      I can tell looking at the tree I'm that good!
      If you want 8 even arrows I have a tree in mind!
      Been eyeing it up all week!

Comment

No problem Narl! How many arrows do you want?
        I can tell looking at the tree I'm that good!
        If you want 8 even arrows I have a tree in mind!
        Been eyeing it up all week!
        You may hope the Police don't catch you in the local Forest with a chainsaw at 3am.

Comment

lol, I asked about photos earlier. I thought it was common practice, people on another forum were talking about it because of there being some cue makers that say they fully make their cues when they really don't. Many said they would do photos or the wood and of the cue during various stages, just in case of wanting any changes. That's not why I asked as such though, my request was more out of wanting to see the wood available but I'm heading to Scotland anyway and Raymo said I could go check out his stock and take my pick if anything in stock that I liked. Funnily enough, I'm going there to shoot video for a company, wouldn't have time to stand and watch you make a whole cue though although cutting a tree down with an axe might be interesting footage, jk.

Comment

Will do I'm time!
            Il make a full video one day if that helps??
            Il show you me cutting the tree down if ye like!
            It's that satisfactory enough?
            I've a feeling he may want more than that, maybe even doing it ^^ starkers lol
            Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

So who are they Steve? Obviously me then?
              I'm one of them? No one else? Just me?
              I went to all the trouble to build a workshop and tools just so I can buy them in and fit my badge in!
              Could have just done that in the house!

Comment

So who are they Steve? Obviously me then?
                I'm one of them? No one else? Just me?
                I went to all the trouble to build a workshop and tools just so I can buy them in and fit my badge in!
                Could have just done that in the house!
                What do you mean by that? I was recounting something that was discussed on another thread which lead to a discussion about people that provide photos. My interest is only in being able to choose the wood used in my cue, I've replied on that other thread in regards what I wanted. How you have concluded that to be some kind of accusation I don't know. I was under the impression that you did fully handmake your cues, else I wouldn't have asked for one to be made. I wanted a longer than standard cue so I wouldn't have assumed that you would buy one in and fit a badge because if it was that simple I would have just bought the length cue I required. That's why I asked you to make one for me.

Comment

Originally Posted by SteveDay View Post
                  ....... because of there being some cue makers that say they fully make their cues when they really don't......
                  Name some names please

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Name some names please
                    Go check out the varous threads on the subject jrc750 instead of asking me. I didn't say I had accused any, wasn't even something I was aware of until I browsed forums on this site.

Comment

Me obviously mate! According to a number of people on here!
                      It takes photos of every stage to prove them all wrong so I'm taking the first steps to do so!
                      Might even make a parris video!
                      Steve please go ask Mike,mac cues,trev or Jason to look through there shafts and ebony and pick one out!
                      Last edited by raymo147; 22 November 2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

What's the connection between me asking to pick out what wood I wanted & the subject of who fully makes their own cues? I asked if I could choose the shaft and take a look at what ebony you have and you said that would be fine. I've asked others and they also said it would be fine, however I heard you were cheaper and with a non-standard length I thought I would save money.

Comment

This thread mate!!! Read it!!!

Comment

This thread mate!!! Read it!!!
                            All I see is someone asking if they can see what shafts you have to choose from. Then, you got angry and paranoid, saying that I and others were accusing you of not really making your own cues!

Comment

Far from paranoid my friend!!! Far from it!!!

Comment

The comments that you are firing at me are paranoid. I didn't accuse you of not making your own cues, did I? You said others have done but your comments are aimed at me.

If you didn't want me to have a look at what Ash/Ebony you have then why say that it's ok to come take a look? You say it's ok and then you start acting as though I'm accusing you of something for asking!
                                Last edited by SteveDay; 22 November 2012, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X