X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My current playing cue. Best cue I ever played with

58", 9.5mm mw supertip, 18.5oz, 29.75mm butt
    Last edited by Guy3103; 27 October 2012, 05:37 AM.

Comment

• looks great.

Comment

• very nice.

Comment

• Hi, your new TW cue really looked good, if u ever want to sell it, pls let me know at my email: ongkia@live.com. Thnks!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
            My current playing cue. Best cue I ever played with

58", 9.5mm mw supertip, 18.5oz, 29.75mm butt

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9366[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9367[/ATTACH]
            Looks really nice. Great cue!
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• I have an untested JP Majestic, 57", 3/4 , 17.5oz, 9.5 Elk.

Hope it suits me, sure it will. However, I would play with any stick..
              JP Majestic
              3/4
              57"
              17oz
              9.5mm Elk

Comment

• ok folks - this is my actual pool cue.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  ok folks - this is my actual pool cue.
                  A very understated design........sort of don't look at me i'm not a show off......lol

Oh and nearly forgot a nice little plug for the tip tool nicely placed in the pic ........;-)

need to do better with chalk though !
                  Last edited by CueAntW147; 22 February 2012, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    two thin veneers - that is what I thought, so much so that I did not see the specs, !
                    Jim - 7'10" ! I will shut up now
                    hi guys i'm 6ft 3" and 22 stone and i do a lot of weight training lol. the weight of the cue was a result of having the butt made 32mm wide. i didn't request the weight to be that heavy. i have massive hands so the butt needed to be thicker.

my previous cue was a parris exclusive and was 57" 18 3/4 oz and it was too short and hampered my break building, highest i could knock in with it was 90 odd. I have recently started playing snooker again after a few years playing pool. only been playing again a month now but have knocked in a few 70's and 80's.

I'm by no means a parris fanboy (especially after seeing the craftsmanship of some makers on here) and would listen to any advice on whether you think the cue should be lighter etc.

With regards to the blue veneers. the option of 1 thick veneer was never offered to me, and i was not made aware that two veneers glued together would look like that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                      A very understated design........sort of don't look at me i'm not a show off......lol

Oh and nearly forgot a nice little plug for the tip tool nicely placed in the pic ........;-)

need to do better with chalk though !
                      i am a bit of a show off on the pool table!

lol its not as leery as it looks in the pictures! lol the tip tool chalk and sandpaper are what is actually in my case!

Comment

i am a bit of a show off on the pool table!

lol its not as leery as it looks in the pictures! lol the tip tool chalk and sandpaper are what is actually in my case!
                        lol......i believe you.....;-)

What i like about pool is how easy it seems when you've been playing snooker then go straight to the pool table, dishing up from the break etc always makes you feel good

Comment

• believe it or not i find snooker easier - to get perfect position in pool is hard - balls are light, tables are often terrible and being 3 inches out can mean you are not on the next ball!

Comment

• good point precise position is key, and as you say tables can vary so much & more likely to rattle a few jaws.....still find it easier when coming straight off a snooker table though, not always a snooker table around though eh to play on first thats the problem......lol

Comment

ok folks - this is my actual pool cue.

sorry andrew your a f------g show off lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                                sorry andrew your a f------g show off lol
                                lol when you sell cues for a living you are obliged though eh! p.s it won 8 nil tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X