X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few of my cues bought this year

Comment

• How long is the butt on that mannock thats head and shoulders above the rest? Looks like 30 inches or more.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
        Gorgeous collection! That first ye old ash on the left looks stunning :snooker:
        no only a second ed mate

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
          a few of my cues bought this year
          loverly cues jim, are you gonna get that badge re done or leave as it is?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
            a few of my cues bought this year
            A few quid's worth there Jim

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
              How long is the butt on that mannock thats head and shoulders above the rest? Looks like 30 inches or more.
              28 1/2 its one i reworked because it was short pearwood shaft ,thinking of getting some pearwood and making a few cues out of it,just been quoted about 85 pound for a shaft but contemplating buying a board that should give me at least 4 cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                A few quid's worth there Jim
                about 4 1/2 grand at cost jr

Comment

• Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                  loverly cues jim, are you gonna get that badge re done or leave as it is?
                  prob get it done but dont want to realy have it stamped again just re -inked

Comment

• My new additions: 1 x LP 'King' Series Cue, 1 x John Parris 'Superior' Cue and 1 x John Parris 'Ultimate' Cue. Both the JP cues were recently re-spliced and re-finished at JP's workshop in London. All the cues play like a gem.

Own Cues3.jpgOwn Cues1.jpgOwn Cues2.jpg

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

What LP cue is that? Are they any good cos they are cheap cues.

J

Comment

• I believe LP cues, especially the King cue here, are high end price-wise and reviews have been very good in the past.
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          I believe LP cues, especially the King cue here, are high end price-wise and reviews have been very good in the past.
                          If i'm not mistaken the king is around £700...
                          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

• LP king cue range is about Parris Ultimate price range. Is it my imagination or is the splicing on the Ultimate cue off by a lot. If i received ano ultimate cue and splcing was that much off i would ask my money back.

Comment

• Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                              LP king cue range is about Parris Ultimate price range. Is it my imagination or is the splicing on the Ultimate cue off by a lot. If i received ano ultimate cue and splcing was that much off i would ask my money back.
                              Doesn't look out to me, could be the angle of the pic making it look off.

Comment

• Was going to say similar. Doesn't look much out, maybe a couple of mm at best but that can happen with any cue maker, especially under time constraints.

Comment

Working...
                                X