This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just arrived today from Tony Glover

Ye Olde Ash replica. Macassar ebony butt with selected shaft that he has done his magic on to give an aged look.

58.25"
    18.5oz
    9.5mm

photo-1.jpg photo.jpg photo-2.jpg

Comment

• Lovely, absolutely lovely mate!
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

• thought ide post this as might be my next playing cue,,

Comment

• Originally Posted by guernseygooner View Post
          Just arrived today from Tony Glover

Ye Olde Ash replica. Macassar ebony butt with selected shaft that he has done his magic on to give an aged look.

58.25"
          18.5oz
          9.5mm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16657[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16658[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16659[/ATTACH]
          Nice ..........

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
            thought ide post this as might be my next playing cue,,
            Lovely cue jim, really coming along strong. Much better than all these chuffing replicas..
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Old cue collector --
            Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
            (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

58.25"
              18.5oz
              9.5mm

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16657[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16658[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]16659[/ATTACH]
              Love that - v nice

Comment

58.25"
                18.5oz
                9.5mm

Very very nice cue, love the chevrons and the look of the macassar butt, good taste sir.

Comment

• Not the greatest photo I know, but this is the best cue I have owned bar none and I've owned cues from all the top cuemakers.
                  Brand new Trevor white cue, selected ash shaft with 4 nicely spaced chevrons, straight side grain and a lovely taper. The splices point all perfectly even top and bottom, the ebony is jet black and the decorative splice is beautiful.
                  57.5", 18.1oz, 9.5mm, 29.5mm, 17" balance point
                  Single splice of amboyna burr with a quilted maple veneer
                  77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Nice Rob......great looking shaft with those chevrons .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• It's a beauty for sure, as you'd expect. Enjoy.
                      The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        Nice Rob......great looking shaft with those chevrons .
                        Thanks mate, I've had a few Trevor white cues and this is definitely the best cue I've owned. I cannot pick a fault with it in any way and usually I find a small aesthetic fault with every cue I get from any of the top makers. Also this 1 definitely plays as good as it looks!
                        77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post

Not the greatest photo I know, but this is the best cue I have owned bar none and I've owned cues from all the top cuemakers.
                          Brand new Trevor white cue, selected ash shaft with 4 nicely spaced chevrons, straight side grain and a lovely taper. The splices point all perfectly even top and bottom, the ebony is jet black and the decorative splice is beautiful.
                          57.5", 18.1oz, 9.5mm, 29.5mm, 17" balance point
                          Single splice of amboyna burr with a quilted maple veneer
                          Agreed. Trevor White is simply the best there is ( subjective, I know ). Just IMHO. Beautiful cue Rob! Gradz m8.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                            Thanks mate, I've had a few Trevor white cues and this is definitely the best cue I've owned. I cannot pick a fault with it in any way and usually I find a small aesthetic fault with every cue I get from any of the top makers. Also this 1 definitely plays as good as it looks!
                            That's the main thing in your last quote it plays as good as it looks.

Comment

• Very very nice rob. Good looking case too

Comment

• **Post Pictures of your cue!**

lovely cue looks very like callys cue would love this design myself

Comment

Working...
                                X