X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks Dean

Comment

Thanks Dean
      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

This one seems to be staying under the radar, possibly because the photos are naff. Looks like an 1980's Aristocrat possibly installed by Keith Davis snooker, he's Steves brother.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Full-size...IAAOSwHlhfOuEg

I know Geoff Large has made trips down this way and probably has connections now to help get this halfway etc...

I noticed that other Aristocrat I posted earlier is up to ?2600 now....
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

The one in Dundee will be Jim’s best bet I would have thought?? closer to home? Gonna cost a good few quid to transport either of those? The Romford one reminds me of mine, crap photos and manage to pick it up cheap by making a cash offer, you’d have to factor in some transport to Scotland though. Might be worth an offer? It’s been on there for a while now.

Why is it so quiet on here??....

Comment

Nowt going on Steve
            Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
              The one in Dundee will be Jim’s best bet I would have thought?? closer to home? Gonna cost a good few quid to transport either of those? The Romford one reminds me of mine, crap photos and manage to pick it up cheap by making a cash offer, you’d have to factor in some transport to Scotland though. Might be worth an offer? It’s been on there for a while now.

I reckon the posting error issues may make some think the Forum isnt working and so not bothering to post. Shame.
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

I reckon the posting error issues may make some think the Forum isnt working and so not bothering to post. Shame.
                I think your spot on CC.

It’s a pain having to go through threads to see if there are any new posts as your unable to see if this is the case as you would normally. It’s a shame this current issue has happened after the multiple hacks.
                I know it’s affected my usage on here.

Comment

I am hoping to hear something soon that fixes are due soon. -cross-fingers!

as you say the site is awful since all the troubles
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I am hoping to hear something soon that fixes are due soon. -cross-fingers!

as you say the site is awful since all the troubles
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                      This one seems to be staying under the radar, possibly because the photos are naff. Looks like an 1980's Aristocrat possibly installed by Keith Davis snooker, he's Steves brother.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Full-size...IAAOSwHlhfOuEg

I know Geoff Large has made trips down this way and probably has connections now to help get this halfway etc...

I noticed that other Aristocrat I posted earlier is up to ?2600 now....
                      Yeah the photos put me off a bit but the pockets look like they have been well and truly opened up as well.
                      Traveling to get a table isn't a problem, have a friend in the removal business who has trolleys and lifting gear on the van , will only cost us the diesel money .
                      Got table fitters we know looking for us and since it's going to be around six weeks before we hear if the plans have been passed we are in a bit of a waiting game just now. The architect ( yes we had to get an architect lol) thought it should go through but he said you never really can tell.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

I'm in Carlisle Steve, which is as close to Scotland as you can get, didn't have the nerve to go any further south when I emigrated lol.

Comment

• Sounds Scottish! Lol pretty close then but nowhere near Dundee!

I was in two minds whether to go for the steel block table myself being that it’s only in Alcester which is 10 mins down the road from me. But then I’d have to sell mine which has just had a ton of TLC and money spent???! Hummm Steel block though...

Comment

• Steve ,you could keep your eye out for a set of Steels for your table rather than change the table ,if the steels come with the cushion freezes and they were rough ,you could recondition them with no pressure to do it fast as your table would still in play .Geoff Large often has a set come in ,and there are a few places that will make them for you .I prefer steel block cushions ,but some tables run nearly as well with out them .

Comment

• Thanks Mikee, that’s not a bad idea, not sure what the cost would be for just steels and freezes 2nd hand from Geoff, have you had any yourself in the past?? I know there is one firm but they charge nearly 2k for a set ...

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                                Thanks Mikee, that’s not a bad idea, not sure what the cost would be for just steels and freezes 2nd hand from Geoff, have you had any yourself in the past?? I know there is one firm but they charge nearly 2k for a set ...
                                That's about the price for a new set, not cheap are they. Secondhand set around half that, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X