No announcement yet.

Well, it's coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you know with Hainsworth, their top cloth is Precision, then Match, then Smart (then Elite Pro, then Club).
    Terry Davison has had a Precision for over a year now (he does play a lot on it) and did notice some wear after six month but has better resistance than Strachan 10. He has mentioned that his next cloth will probably be Hainsworth Match.
    We are planning to go to Match for our league pool table.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Well, it's coming!

If you're going the Hainsworth route, get their match cloth.

I have a no10 on mine, I will be going for tournament Gold in a couple of month.

Comment

Still only see the original set of photos

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          Still only see the original set of photos
          28 photos so far............
          http://s150.photobucket.com/user/tho...snooker%20room

Comment

As you know with Hainsworth, their top cloth is Precision, then Match, then Smart (then Elite Pro, then Club).
            Terry Davison has had a Precision for over a year now (he does play a lot on it) and did notice some wear after six month but has better resistance than Strachan 10. He has mentioned that his next cloth will probably be Hainsworth Match.
            We are planning to go to Match for our league pool table.
            Cheers, will look into price differences - anyone know where a comparison can be made??

Comment

Originally Posted by thommo335 View Post
              yep that is them, I thought I read some more had been uploaded, sorry if I misunderstood.

Comment

Cheers, will look into price differences - anyone know where a comparison can be made??
                here is one place so you can see the relative differences
                http://www.titansports.co.uk/shop/Po...er_cloths.html

Comment

here is one place so you can see the relative differences
                  http://www.titansports.co.uk/shop/Po...er_cloths.html
                  So £6 then for Match over Smart !! But 6811T seems like a bargain compared to the Precision. Roll on Tuesday for some more pics....

Comment

Bit more progress today, roof frame on and a few window frame sin, glazing the rest of this week.

Comment

I wondered how much space did you needed and what are the measurements -

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        I wondered how much space did you needed and what are the measurements -
                        Building is (external dimensions) 5400mm out by 7525mm across - walls are 300mm thick so the internal dimensions of the main bit are just in excess of the 22ft by 16ft minimum room size needed. The sticky out bit - my wife reckons this is 'crochet corner' - my arse!!! is 3925mm by 1325mm so enough for a 2 seat sofa, armchair and lamp table.

Comment

The "crochet corner" has made the shape more interesting and no doubt quite a bit more expensive ! as the roof now has hips and valleys

Comment

Bit more progress today, roof frame on and a few window frame sin, glazing the rest of this week.
                            This is great keep the photos coming. Being a Custom Home Builder in Canada I find it fascinating to watch a building go up in a different country. I would have built it totaly different. Steel Trusses un heard of here. Just curious what they cost? If I was to build a 1,500 sq.ft bungalow with double car garage 8/12 pitch It would roughly cost $5,000.00 CDN. For trusses. Now as for cloth I have Strachan 6811 Tournament on mine fast and very responsive and wears good. I have played on Terry's table many of times and it is like lightning fast but yes it is wearing fast. I had Club on my previous table too slow. I would stick with the Strachan 6811 but everyone has their own preference.
                            " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                            " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                            http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Building is (external dimensions) 5400mm out by 7525mm across - walls are 300mm thick so the internal dimensions of the main bit are just in excess of the 22ft by 16ft minimum room size needed. The sticky out bit - my wife reckons this is 'crochet corner' - my arse!!! is 3925mm by 1325mm so enough for a 2 seat sofa, armchair and lamp table.
                              LOL you need room for the big screen to watch Live Snooker. No Crochet room in the Snooker Club.
                              " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                              " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                              http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                The "crochet corner" has made the shape more interesting and no doubt quite a bit more expensive ! as the roof now has hips and valleys
                                Definitely a more interesting shape - we had one company design a building just a rectangle but deeper - wasn't what we wanted and from what remains of our patio, you wouldn't see very much garden past the edge of the building whereas this design gives better sight lines and a cosy corner and a much more interesting look to the building. Actually, the 'wrong'design was actually more expensive but they were from Cheshire so Cheshire prices!!

Comment

Working...
                                X