No announcement yet.

Table Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may seem rough, but the table has a structure and all of what Iv shown on the grid is exactly the angle. Really handy to know when the white stops on your intended color that you know just how to play the shot.
    Any shot you struggle with itsnot?

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    Ah yes I thought that's what it was , a rough guide to what shot your looking at,which will also give you a guide to the white ball travel, with just adjustments for the white in different places,which experience will teach you, just like the billiards.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
      Half ball blue should be going over yellow or green spot and a plain ball half ball pink the white would be running over the 1/4 or 3/4 point point on the grid.
      Thanks j6uk! That makes sense. I think! Does this only work for plain ball shots?

Two more . . . how about 1/4 ball green to its own pocket and 1/4 ball black to the top pocket.

Thanks again !
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

I guess you mean this, and I'll leave you to find were the cue ball ends up next time you have a knock

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
        Thanks j6uk! That makes sense. I think! Does this only work for plain ball shots?

Two more . . . how about 1/4 ball green to its own pocket and 1/4 ball black to the top pocket.

Thanks again !
        Last edited by j6uk; 21 November 2013, 12:35 AM.

Comment

It may seem rough, but the table has a structure and all of what Iv shown on the grid is exactly the angle. Really handy to know when the white stops on your intended color that you know just how to play the shot.
          Any shot you struggle with itsnot?
          Sorry I don't think I came across right there, what you put up is exact positions, I meant if the White was away form these points it is still a very good guide to what shot you are looking at ,with just minor adjustments, I know this helps in break building in the billiards so I think it would be even more help in the snooker once you learn to recognise the positions, one shot I really struggle with is brown into green bag, white from blue line ,across the table ,second line in from left, I just can't see that pot for some strange reason
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I guess you mean this, and I'll leave you to find were the cue ball ends up next time you have a knock
            Yep, that is what I mean. Come on, just answer these two and I will work out some others. I am still not 100% sure how to work out where the white ball goes (when hitting plain ball). I never thought in terms of 1/4, 1/2 3/4 ball (well except when I play billiards and I look for 1/2 ball in offs). It would really help! Thanks again!
            Last edited by mythman69; 21 November 2013, 01:02 AM.
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

Half ball brown getting you down yeah..

Sorry I don't think I came across right there, what you put up is exact positions, I meant if the White was away form these points it is still a very good guide to what shot you are looking at ,with just minor adjustments, I know this helps in break building in the billiards so I think it would be even more help in the snooker once you learn to recognise the positions, one shot I really struggle with is brown into green bag, white from blue line ,across the table ,second line in from left, I just can't see that pot for some strange reason

Comment

Am I right in saying two squares down, towards baulk, would be a 3/4 ball pot?
                Aye that shot for some reason gets to me, it used to be 3/4 ball pinks into bottom bag but now it's this, I talk myself out of it lol.

Comment

answer.jpg

Here is my answer. Hopefully it is correct. I feel like I am back at school.

How did I go?

Comment

This is about snooker and potting the colors from there spots. There is plenty for you to work on sun shine Come back to me when you got what Iv put up so far under your nut sack.

Yep, that is what I mean. Come on, just answer these two and I will work out some others. I am still not 100% sure how to work out where the white ball goes (when hitting plain ball). I never thought in terms of 1/4, 1/2 3/4 ball (well except when I play billiards and I look for 1/2 ball in offs). It would really help! Thanks again!

Comment

X wrong answer, you got a table at home

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15090[/ATTACH]

Here is my answer. Hopefully it is correct. I feel like I am back at school.

How did I go?

Comment

X wrong answer
                        What? LOL. Really? Now I'm depressed.

Answer please . . . I promise to put it under my nut sack

Comment

you got a table at home
                          Nah, no table at home.

Well except for this:

http://www.icollectthose.co.uk/ltd-e...htray-21-p.asp

Comment

Two up but in the left joint.
                            Yeah I cant take it when I'm down on the brown and a fella behind me says you want the pink

Am I right in saying two squares down, towards baulk, would be a 3/4 ball pot?
                            Aye that shot for some reason gets to me, it used to be 3/4 ball pinks into bottom bag but now it's this, I talk myself out of it lol.

Comment

I too don't play well on those tables

Nah, no table at home.

Well except for this:

http://www.icollectthose.co.uk/ltd-e...htray-21-p.asp

Comment

I think I'm getting this, unlike that Mythman he's hopeless lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X