Table Grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
    I think I'm getting this, unlike that Mythman he's hopeless lol.
    or drunk or both?
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

I would tell you but, I'm worried that in your state If you did manage to get it under the nut sack you'd forget its there

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
      . . . I promise to put it under my nut sack

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
        I would tell you but, I'm worried that in your state If you did manage to get it under the nut sack you'd forget its there
        I will draw it on, so I remember it in the morning
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

don't forget the eyes
          Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
          I will draw it on, so I remember it in the morning

Comment

I think I'm getting this, unlike that Mythman he's hopeless lol.
            What is your answer itsnoteasy?

Comment

i think is something close to this

quartergreen.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15091[/ATTACH]
                Thanks alabadi

Comment

Yep Alabadii is much closer IMO , if it's played plain ball, with no stun.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Might be right al

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15091[/ATTACH]

Comment

Bread & butter black 1
                      Being able to move the white from one side of the table to the other off a 3/4 ball black should be a standard shot for the improving player. In the latest pic I played a 3/4 back with top at number 9 on the white and center ball at say 5 on the white, I show the destination the white travels off the top cushion as they both head towards the center pocket. This is a good line to be aware of for position and break building:
                      Last edited by j6uk; 22 November 2013, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks again 6juk!

When you say "with top at number 9 on the white and center ball at say 5 on the white" do you mean you are putting some top and left hand side and centre and left hand side on the cue ball?

If so, why not just plain ball?

Comment

No side. Center of the white. First shot is with top follow through. Second, middle of the cue ball. Simple
                          I'm using 1-10 as where to cue the white, example 2 would be deep screw 5 center ball and 9 top.

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                            No side. Center of the white. First shot is with top follow through. Second, middle of the cue ball. Simple
                            I'm using 1-10 as where to cue the white, example 2 would be deep screw 5 center ball and 9 top.
                            Good. I didn't see the need for side and I prefer not to use it unless I really need it.

Comment

This is great suff for me J6, at my standard in amongst the balls, shot selection is a bigger killer for ending a break by running out of position,than missing through technique, if that makes sense.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Yes you find yourself to close to the cushion a lot of the time after potting a couple of balls

This is great suff for me J6, at my standard in amongst the balls, shot selection is a bigger killer for ending a break by running out of position,than missing through technique, if that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X