Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't the Trump technique and Set-up now the Textbook Standard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    Yep the blaster has many similarities to tetricky & mickeyd100 and I wouldn't really put nothing past him. I know the forum is open to the world fair enough but 2 new posters piping up on the same threads posing frequently is a kind of a long shot IMHO.
    Anyone appearing on any thread, and actually offering genuine well intentioned advice, is kind of more of a long shot.

I've been here a couple of days. I wont be here much longer. I don't really see any point.

You sir, come across as a dick. You may be great and experienced and brilliant, but you are small minded, tight with well intentioned advice, and quick with criticism. You are far from the only one.

The question you should ask yourself is why have so few people attempted to constructively help.

I'm outta here. There is nothing to learn. The number of decent people is fingers on one hand stuff.

Comment

• Ohh sh*t, I've stated in a couple of posts I've only been here a few days too !!
      That will certainly get the tongues wagging now haha.

Stay around tetricky, you've offered me good advice which I appreciate, I'm sure some lads on here will just be saying stuff for a bit of banter or like a wind-up type thing.
      Take it with a pinch of salt I'd say

Comment

• Originally Posted by tetricky View Post
        Anyone appearing on any thread, and actually offering genuine well intentioned advice, is kind of more of a long shot.

I've been here a couple of days. I wont be here much longer. I don't really see any point.

You sir, come across as a dick. You may be great and experienced and brilliant, but you are small minded, tight with well intentioned advice, and quick with criticism. You are far from the only one.

The question you should ask yourself is why have so few people attempted to constructively help.

I'm outta here. There is nothing to learn. The number of decent people is fingers on one hand stuff.
        Well if I am wrong you'll have to accept my apologies but if you're new as you say then you wouldn't realise the untold aliases presented on this forum of late impersonating new members from girls names to Citroen cars.

Comment

• Honestly why would they bother? Do you really think you're all so fascinating and helpful? I've been here a while, tried to post constrictively and honestly, I've had little politeness, and sod all help barring a few exceptions. One of whom was your house troll.

I've posted significant t responses, and just received snidey gimp talk if even referred to in return. Right wrong? I don't know. All I know is that the forum as a whole behaves like a retarded school playground.

Brilliant, but no thanks. Not for me.

Comment

• Valid points there Tetricky. But you can't tar everyone with the same brush . You have had a couple of apologies . No need to run . Always good having new faces .

As has been said earlier , there have been a few idiots that have joined lately with ulterior motives to the detriment of this forum .

I.E People who hide behind keyboards and become abusive .

Stay and enjoy the ride :snooker:
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I'm not of a mind to string out the argument. I've had my say. I tried to post constructively, but I've been derided and accused of being someone I'm not. It is what it is.

Comment

• Getting back to the original gist of the thread - pinching bits of other players style and set up and trying it out.

I don't think this advice would suit everyone - but can be fun to try things and if it works for you happy days - personally if there was one player I could imitate on the table it would be John Higgins not Judd - I think he is the perfect player.

Last edited by Byrom; 10 June 2015, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Valid points there Tetricky. But you can't tar everyone with the same brush . You have had a couple of apologies . No need to run . Always good having new faces .

As has been said earlier , there have been a few idiots that have joined lately with ulterior motives to the detriment of this forum .

I.E People who hide behind keyboards and become abusive .

Stay and enjoy the ride :snooker:
                  Forums aren't about snooker or football or whatever and snooker isn't about potting balls. What's interesting in the game and the forum is the psychology behind the potters and posters, what underlies us as humans, not the results but the interaction and inner message we convey in our words, beneath the surface. TSF is mostly full of projectionists. As a COD sport that Ronnie recommends people who look after their health should not play, this is of no surprise as traits such as these lead to exactly the anxieties displayed herein. Everything in the forum is subconsciously coded, if poorly and inaccurately projected, it would seem.

Snooker is about dominating, owning the space and the opponent, this is the personality that is attracted to the sport and forum. It's a battle snooker, and TSF. Look, even Trevs a sufferer. It's not about being a team player, it's about being Napoleon. No, not that Napoleon, the Napoleon (Animal Farm).
                  Last edited by Master Blaster; 10 June 2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Completely Agree I've tried Techniques of Many players but practically Judd have something Out of this world....Practically The Best Ever Technique To Follow To get Full and even Beyond Range of Shots and Game But it's also the Fact that it's also very Difficult to Follow...I personally Follow Xhao Xingtong and Ronnie, Seems Suitable for me

Comment

• This thread is stupid and broken

Comment

• On a 3/4 ball screw, I can screw 148ft.

Comment

• Had a read through all of this (2 years late I know) but I did laugh quite a bit, it's so funny when you get people like master blaster with their screw back pride! I can tell you for a fact it is impossible to get 24ft of screwback. Especially if you do I screw shot like a real cueist where the object ball is in line with the black spot and the cue ball is in the D. The reason I know this is because I became obsessed with the screw shot to the point where it nearly destroyed my cue action! (Check out my video on YouTube) Thank you all for not believing this master blaster guy with his stupid statement.

Comment

• Just had a quick read through all of this! (2 years late I know) but I did laugh quite a bit. It's so funny when you get people like master blaster with their screw back pride! I can tell you for a fact it is impossible for a human to get 24ft of screw back, especially if you play the shot like a real cueist and put the object ball down near the black spot and the cue ball in the D. I know this because I became obsessed with back spin to the point where it nearly destroyed my cue action. The best screw shot I have ever seen is by Igor figuieredo on YouTube! (Mines not to bad either lol also on YouTube) thank you people for not being stupid enough to believe master blasters statement!

Comment

• Link to your video?

Comment

• Testing...1-2-3 Testing.

Comment

Working...
                                X